i am something like clarivoyant but i keep dreaming about a dead person i knw is dead help me!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i am something like clarivoyant but i keep dreaming about a dead person i knw is dead help me!!

Post by angier on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:55 pm

lately i have been dreaming alot about my ex boyfriends dad who is dead..it bothers me cause i know sometimes ppl dream of loved ones before they die but i worry alot about death and i dont think i believe thats y but i dont know y!! i want to know y do i always dream about him ..we werent close at all he was mean to me at one point but sometimes we were ok..his daughter died at 27 like two yrs or so before him n he kept dreaming about her as an angel telling him it wasnt time..but y am i dreaming about him!! hes dead sometimes in my dream i know hes dead and sometimes in my dreams hes like still alive..so i dont understand y would he invade my dreams!! i dream all kinds of stuff about him not just one specific thing..can any true christian out there help me with this please cause i dont need to get messed up in the head right now more..n i am sooo worried about this..
thanx..angie
ps i am somewhat something like clarivoyant which i dont know anymore if its from god or not i am confussed right now about this..i just really need help with these dreams...please!!i just cant figure this one out...

angier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i am something like clarivoyant but i keep dreaming about a dead person i knw is dead help me!!

Post by dewick on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:37 pm

May I ask you if you are a born again believer in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God?

The man that you think is the dead father of your ex-boyfriend could be a demon coming to you disguised as this dead man. If you are a Christian, you can pray about it and ask the Lord. Either way, whatever it is, you can pray about it. If you are not saved, you really need to be. That is the only way you will be protected by the Blood of Jesus.

I have a close friend that the Lord used me to bring to Jesus, but before she got saved, she used to see dead people all the time. They were demons. She is a prophetic seer...you call it clarivoyant, but the Lord was able to teach her Himself. He told her these dead people were demons. Do you have anyone to minister to you? I am sure there are others on this site who can also help you. dewick

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i am something like clarivoyant but i keep dreaming about a dead person i knw is dead help me!!

Post by Josue Tortola on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Hi Angier!
When we die our spirit leave the body...actually a body can not live without a spirit...itīs the spirit the one who makes a body to be alive...
You say that you are "something like clarivoyant"...I think that you are a clarivoyant because your spirit is very sensible to the spiritual realm...

"i dont know anymore if its from god or not"
Think about this...imagine for a moment that you are not alive anymore...that you are dead...that your spirit left your body...at that time your going to start to see with your spiritual eyes not the physical ones...so you will be seeing the spiritual realm and of course some other spirits as you sometimes do now...
I think that for some reason you have permission to see the spiritual realm sometimes...some other people are allowed to see auras, have visions etc.
This is not something bad, actually is something beautiful...

I think that the reason for seeing him in your dreams lies here
"we werent close at all he was mean to me at one point but sometimes we were ok.."

Would be a good idea to tell him in your dreams that you have forgiven him or asking him what does he wants....and after forgive him or knowing what he wants there is a great chance that you donīt dream him anymore.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:48 am

Hi Josue,

You wrote:"...I think that you are a clarivoyant because your spirit is very sensible to the spiritual realm...

Could u explain what u mean by that exactly, maybe I misunderstood..

Thank you!
traveller

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:12 am

Hi Traveller!!
Donīt get me wrong, you and I and the rest of group know what the word means and we also know that the word "clarivoyant" is not used in the church. In the church we used the word "seer" but both of them the "clarivoyant" and the "seer" are able to see into the spiritual realm.
When we are in the church we are taught that a "clarivoyant" is not something good but been a "seer". I wrote:
"I think that you are a clarivoyant because your spirit is very sensible to the spiritual realm..."
because "clarivoyant" was the word that Angier used. In this kind of situation.... you see or you not see... there are not in between.
Would be good to hear your point of view.
With love Josue Tortola!!!

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

the clarivoyant thing and the seer thing and the dreams i had

Post by angier on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:55 pm

its interesting to get those replies cause my husband said that it was prob a demon and now u say that than the other reply u all wrote was to ask him what he wants or let him know i forgive him..i was thinking that last night.what i willl say is my daughter actually sees him at her grandmas house where he passed away. i have mixed feelings yea i was saved than backslid but i am praying again atleast i was an intercessor i had alot of gifts of the spirit at one time. i could interpret tounges i had word of knowledge ,some prophecy or seer and a few others but i think it was turned into the clarivoyant thing when i backslid.i also ghost hunt sometimes do u believe this is evil or not i feel like ppl get stuck sometimes and dont know they passed and that ppl have to help them realize it..my opinon use to be that once ur gone ur gone but since than its changed somewhat.to what i stated above..i had this gift or curse or whateve it is since i was a young girl to the point that i felt when someone was going to die and while they were dieing that i hadnt seen for yrs and i was in pain i was sweating very anxious as a child when it happend than once they past it stopped but i wasnt with them and found out that i was right.i told my parents and they got the call and i said its aunt telling u the person just died in the hospital.and my dad dropped the phone cause everything i said where he was hours before ,who was on the phone and he passed away was true.it didnt feel nice!! so i had a fear of death for along time..but it comes and goes now.i try to understand this ive seen spirits some and heard them some since i was a young child.i asked god alot of times to take it but when i thought he did i wanted it back ..i think i just want to not be afraid of it and i want to understand it better but lastnight before i went to sleep i said nobody has any permission to be in my dreams if thier not alive and i asked god in jesus name that i wont see anything except with my physical eyes than i said i cast imagininations down and bring everythought captive to the obedience of christ!! and i worried alot but i didnt dream about him from what i remember!! sooo ok thanx for the input and can u coment on this stuff cause i enjoy reading them and find ur replys very beneficial to all of u..thanx alot angier

angier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:49 pm

You did the right thing last night. But people not finding their way home is not. Any person that is dead is dead. If you see something that looks like a person that died is a demon manifesting itself, it's called a familiar spirit and the devil uses it to get to you. I pray that you keep on praying and I have no doubt that God will show you the way and keep you safe. He is a loving God and would never torture someone with a dead person in their dreams all the time. The devil is just keeping that spirit of fear in your life, but Jesus said their is no fear in Love, perfect love casts out fear, keep God in the center of your life and be set free. All said in love, may God bless you in all wisdom.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:06 am

angier wrote:lately i have been dreaming alot about my ex boyfriends dad who is dead..it bothers me cause i know sometimes ppl dream of loved ones before they die but i worry alot about death and i dont think i believe thats y but i dont know y!! i want to know y do i always dream about him ..we werent close at all he was mean to me at one point but sometimes we were ok..his daughter died at 27 like two yrs or so before him n he kept dreaming about her as an angel telling him it wasnt time..but y am i dreaming about him!! hes dead sometimes in my dream i know hes dead and sometimes in my dreams hes like still alive..so i dont understand y would he invade my dreams!! i dream all kinds of stuff about him not just one specific thing..can any true christian out there help me with this please cause i dont need to get messed up in the head right now more..n i am sooo worried about this..
thanx..angie
ps i am somewhat something like clarivoyant which i dont know anymore if its from god or not i am confussed right now about this..i just really need help with these dreams...please!!i just cant figure this one out...

~Angier, Perhaps I can shed some light upon this Spirit {of the Dead}. Necromancer.....The word usually represents the troubled spirit (or spirits) of the dead. This meaning appears unquestionably in Isa. 29:4, Thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a "familiar spirit", out of the ground , and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust." Its second meaning, "necromancer," refers to a professional who claims to summon forth such spirits when requested (or hired) to do so: "Reguard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards" (Lev. 19:31-first occurance). These mediums summoned there "guides" from a hole in the ground. Saul asked the medium (witch) of Endor, ''divine for me from the hole" (1 Sam. 28:8, author's translation). God forbade Isreal to seek information by this means, which was so common among the pagans (Lev 19:31; Deut. 18:11). Perhaps the pagan belief in manipulating one's basic relationship to a god (or gods) explains the relative silence of the Old Testament regarding life after death. Yet God's people believed in life after death from early times (Gen. 37:35; Isa. 14:15). One must always and foremost keep in mind that for everything that Satan has got....God has something better. Satan has fortune-tellers, God has prophets, Satan has death, God has Everlasting Life, Satan has darkness, God has
light. God is not the author of confussion, but however...he is the author and fininsher of our Faith. The Splendor and Majesty of the Lord is superior power and position that is beyond contestation. The concept of the prominet Word is your Source and Guide. Look not to the left, nor to the right, keep thine eyes fixed upon the Lord like that of Peter and he will left you up out of the mare and place your feet upon a solid-foundation. What the Lord did for others....He will do for you. God Bless~

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:58 pm

Hi Josue,
Sorry, i realised i never replied to your question:
You wrote: "In the church we used the word "seer" but both of them the "clarivoyant" and the "seer" are able to see into the spiritual realm.
When we are in the church we are taught that a "clarivoyant" is not something good but been a "seer". I wrote:
"I think that you are a clarivoyant because your spirit is very sensible to the spiritual realm..."
because "clarivoyant" was the word that Angier used. In this kind of situation.... you see or you not see... there are not in between.
Would be good to hear your point of view."

Thank you for your clarification, yes, i probably misunderstood:-) To answer your question about my point of view: It's just that usually when i hear the word clairvoyant, i think of mediums/witchcraft and that God tells us to not consult them as it's not from Him (see Lev.19:31) like Halo also mentioned. Yes, i think that mediums/clairvoyants can see in the spiritual realm, but they're not being led by Jesus Christ/Holy Spirit but being led astray by darkness/satan. Therefore I don't really like using the word clairvoyant at all in the context of being a seer as yes, they might have a similar gifting, but are both inspired from a very different/opposing source, and i don't like mixing them up:)
But i believe salvation is there for everyone who puts their trust/faith in Jesus Christ, so if one has the 'gift' of being a clairvoyant without knowing Him, I would say;Put your faith/trust in Jesus, shut the door to satan/resist the enemy and give this back to Him and let Him use the ability to 'see' for His purposes(as that's what He intended it for anyway..)
Anyway, just sharing my point of view as u asked:-)
God bless you Josue and you too Angiers!

Last edited by traveller on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change of wording)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:19 pm

I totally agree with Sister Halo on this one. Nothing else to add.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RNSuzyQ on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Hi Angie,
When I was delivered from certain demons at a retreat, my dreams of demons, night mares and end of the world type dreams,ended.

A short while ago my son was having night mares all the time and was fearful to go to bed. I taught him to cast out any demons from his sleep and explained the authority he has in the Lord. So after prayers at night we take that authority over our sleep, and don't have the problem any more.

Please know that I say this in love........ The demons are trying to lure you away from Christ. Also, Is their anything in your family roots, anyone who was into new age, witchcraft, mediums, they can pass things along to you. (demons, curses) you can cut it at the root in Jesus name, and cast out in Jesus name. For you have the Holy Spirit in you, and greater is he that is in you. You may need to repeat it for some times if you notice them trying to come back, as they are stubborn and defiant and wanting you to doubt. If your mom is saved she can get rid of the familiar spirit in her home too.
This too I say in Love.....You may need to repent if you are putting your trust in other things....(Sorry I just trying to help)

RNSuzyQ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top