Hurricaine Warning Coming, Down Pour of Rain,Basement, Pregancy and me delivering a baby!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hurricaine Warning Coming, Down Pour of Rain,Basement, Pregancy and me delivering a baby!

Post by blessedwomen on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:00 pm

I was in a house, apparently it was our house(we don't live in a house IRL). There were not just my family but, other people/child there whom were not familiar to me. I remember seeing a child crouching down against the wall with his head down and he lifted up his head as i approached and said to me," A hurricane is coming, a hurricane is coming. Go into the basement, go now! Run! When the child said to run i knew that i needed to do what the child had instructed me to do without hesitation. I quickly woke up the children and got my husband, for everyone to go down into the basement. As soon as everyone were gathered together i heard a down pour of rain coming down. strange thing in the dream no one was afraid, peaceful. While in the basement a saw a white women whom i don't know and was unfamiliar, but i scensed she didnt trust me or i maybe because she didn't know me. Anyway, i remember looking at myself and realized that i was pregnant and so was this women. I remember that she was about to give birth and I was the only who could deliver her baby. In the end i delivered her child. Please help shed some clarity on this.

blessedwomen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hurricaine Warning Coming, Down Pour of Rain,Basement, Pregancy and me delivering a baby!

Post by Halo on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:35 pm

Blessedwomen~ One would have to ask the question if the dream is literal or spiritual........it seems as if the dream is a warned dream of potentially distructive problem coming against your family. At the same time, it is showing you what to do when the storm comes. It plainly instructs you to run and take cover, perhaps into your prayer closet and wait upon God (pray!). It also containes a promise of victory-in the end, the home is left intact. In fact, not only intact, but in ''peace''. Sometimes God may use different parts of the house's construction instead of specififc rooms or appliances to give instructions. Alas, People also store things in the basement, where it's often dark and clammy. This room may portray those deep, dark thoughts we don't want to display in the livingroom, where everyone visits during the day. whatever the case may be is a warning of some sorts either literal or spiritual. All and all in the end when peace is at hand the issue of trust is tested once again in this unfamilir situation due to a pregnancy.....this dosen't mean that you are pregnant, it is merely pointing toward the word "travail", meaning painfully difficult work. It appears the hard work pays off in the end with a ''safe-deliverance" and all comes out in the end unharmed to no avail.

Sister Halo

Last edited by Halo on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hurricaine Warning Coming, Down Pour of Rain,Basement, Pregancy and me delivering a baby!

Post by blue504 on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:44 pm

This sounds like an attack on your family. The other woman?

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top