Chartered Flight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chartered Flight

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:48 am

Scene One - I'm dropping my sons off at school and along the way am noticing a few gray hairs starting to appear in my hair. IRL this is happening and my 'solution' which I've heard isn't a good thing to do is to pluck them... :afro: ...(notice no gray in the afro...anyway let me continue, bad joke... lol! ) . In the dream, as I was getting ready to pluck them out, I noticed that some hairs were gray at the root and black on the end while others were gray on the end and black at the root (I've noticed this IRL), yet some were striped gray and black (huh?). With such a mixture, I decided to leave them alone.

Scene Two - I don't know if this was a completely new scene but the next thing I can recall is that I'm a passenger in an airplane. Not a large commercial jet like a 747 but a smaller corporate jet that holds 12 people or so. But I'm the only one on the flight. I was kind of weirded out by this but was ok once I knew that there was a pilot in the cockpit (although I didn't see his face, I just caught a glimpse of his back profile...I only saw his shoulder in the chair (he had a pilot's uniform on) and the brim of his pilot hat but didn't see anything else. I knew we were going to Japan. When we were getting ready to land, I got scared (I hate heights and the sensation of falling...no rollercoasters for me... lol! ) but remembered that there was a pilot on board and by the time that thought process was complete, we had landed safely and gently. I walked into the hangar of the airport and was realized that my assignment was two women. They were both well known talk show hosts in Japan but were involved in a scandal. One of them was having an affair with the other one's husband and it had been exposed. wow My job apparently was to bring healing to the situation and help them work this situation out...

End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chartered Flight

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:56 am

Lola!

Although these are my thoughts,
You are talking a bout "my job" and "my assignment" and being a "passanger in an aero plane"
May be I can say that you are probably given some knowledge and spirit enabled a bilities to minister to the world.This asignment sounds very specific,the aero plane to me is a vehicle to get you there and the holy spirit(pilot) is with you in all these things so you are not alone in this"job".The two women which I think is symbolic of the world need wisdom,helping them work out this situation is an act of Godly "counselling" and also healing "setting free from bondage" as you say.

I am wondering why in the dream you had to travel from your current location to the outer most for this a signment this would mean that the solution relied on your "ministry"

could it mean that this is for the appointed time?

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:47 am

Hi Lurdys! Admittedly, I don't have the full revelation on this dream, but some very definite things came up in my heart as I read it, and I believe they are from God.

First of all, I feel that the "gray hairs" have to deal with problems or difficulties that you will be responsible for handling. Gray hairs can come from difficulties in life. In this instance, though, the thing that stood out to me was the ROOT. I believe the Lord is showing you to look at the root of the matters you will be dealing with AND NOT THEIR APPEARANCE. The roots that were gray were revealing a problem, not the roots that are black. Because although the tip (what you see is gray) if the root is black then what will be produced in the long term is black. But if you look at the root and it's gray, then that is a hair that must be plucked. I believe the plucing has to do with dealing with a situation at its root -- it's very foundation. Oh and the part where you're dropping off your sons at school is revealing that you are being "taught something here". This is a lesson from the Lord. Look at the root cause and apply the answer there!

The plane I felt was a journey in the Spirit. The pilot is God. When you said you could only see His backside, it reminded me of when God showed Himself to Moses -- but he could only see His backside as the Lord passed by. I believe it's just an easy way of identifying Who the Pilot was. The journey you are taking will be an uncomfortable one for you (or out of your comfort zone), but the Lord is reassuring you that He is the pilot and to keep this in the forefront of you thinking, because everything will turn out well.

The part where you landed in Japan...I heard the Lord say "foreign situation". It will seem foreign to you what you are being assigned to deal with. But, God is reminding you that your assignment is to bring healing and that it's not by might, nor by power, but by His Spirit. You are equipped! Let me know if this bears witness. I didn't read the other responses.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:16 pm

Sandra I never saw that part of grey hair,

I agree with the interpretations,I feel from the Lord.

Lurdys,Receive in Jesus name.

Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Thank you Peter and Sandra!

Yes, I agree that the pilot is the Holy Spirit and agree with what you both are saying. My dreams have me traveling to foreign lands which I believe is both literal and symbolic. I do feel this is related to a ministry but am still unsure of the details but I know this will be given to me at the appointed time. I also felt like this was a spiritual assignment that is part of a larger spiritual journey that He is currently revealing to me. A pattern is emerging...He takes me somewhere, I'm then called to action....sometimes I'm given background information but not always.

I'll pray more about the gray hair root problem (although that will be a two based prayer...:-) ) as well as the foreign situation as I'm not positive that I know what it is although I have some ideas...

Thanks & God Bless both of you!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:27 am

Hi Lola...i believe the grey hair was a symbol of wisdom. Grey at the root and black at the end Black at the root and grey at the end. there are some things you have 'accomplished wisdom' and there are other things God is still working on in you. The gained wisdom will help in the ministries ahead of you.
Solomon 4:9But wisdom is the gray hair unto men, and an unspotted life is old age.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top