3 warnings dreams (I believe)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 warnings dreams (I believe)

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:56 am

1st

My daughter Amber was calling me on the phone she asked "Mom where are you?" I had forgotten to get her at school and was fifteen minutes late, I was supposed to be there at 2:30. As I get into the car with another son (the one I usually pick up, not Amber) I see a black van had pulled up to my house, so I go around the corner towards my front door to see who it is. The is a bench (not really there) with a black ferret and black weasel on it, was very leery of them and went far around them. I see two people just entering my house.

2nd

This really isn't a dream cause I was awake with my eyes closed trying to sleep. I saw a bright television screen that eventually had a blonde lady, she was talking but sound was muted. Then her face started getting distorted.

3rd.

My daughter walked up to my son Justin and said "I heard MacKenzie and some others surrounded you with bats" I was startled and said "WHAT". He had a quaver in his voice as he said they barely even got me. I was thinking that now is the time to home school him and I also knew that the reason they barely got him was because I was in heavy prayer for him with fasting at that particular moment they surrounded him.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 warnings dreams (I believe)

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:14 am

Totally forget another daughter of mine had 3 dreams within a week of each other that our house was on fire and the last one she said that it was Justin that started it outside with the firepit.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:29 am

O.K., this is what came to me, but please pray about this. In the first dream, I sense you represent the church in the world today as we know it. The church is our spiritual mother. Your daughter, the body, is crying out to you, the church. The Lord has shown me that the church is not operating the way He intended. It is not meeting the needs of the body in general. People are not being healed and delivered. I am not saying all churches, but I believe most. The Lord is showing you the deception that is operating. I believe the blonde lady is an evangelist on TV. She is speaking, but her words are not the truth. There is no substance there, so her words are cut off. The Lord also showed me that He is coming to remove many leaders. He is going to reveal those who are in sin and are only feeding themselves at the sake of the flock. Her face getting distorted confirms that.

I think it is pretty clear that there is witchcraft operating against you and your family. The enemy is very angry, and has many who are praying against the move of our Lord and His people. Your prayers and fasting are getting the job done. As the Word says, the prayers of a righteous man availeth much. HalleluYah! Again, please pray about it, but I believe this is from the Lord. Shalom! dewick

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:44 am

Wow, the Lord just confirmed something. Your daughter's name is Amber...she represents the glowing coals of the Lord's children...ambers of fire. These ambers just need the Lord to blow upon them, and they will become a raging fire! HalleluYah!

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:39 am

My goodness. I was in worship, and the Lord revealed something else. Amber, the color orange/red, could also be the Lord. Fire. You represent the virgin who did not have the oil when the Lord called. I have read that 2:30am is a time where many receive revelation from the Lord. The son could represent "another son", not "The Son", the Son of God. He represents another gospel. Many in the church have received a false gospel, a gospel of prosperity, not repentence and the cross.

Please don't think this means you are that actual virgin that was not ready when the Lord called. It is a dream, and you simply represent that virgin. In the dreams that your daughter had, I believe Justin again represents the Lord. He is coming in "Justice", to claim what is His, His house, that will be consumed with the fire of His presence, a purifying fire. His Justice brings righteousness. There are so many deep things in this dream.

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:57 am

I forgot to add that I believe the two entering the house are the two witnesses that the Lord is sending to prepare His house for the return of the Lord...they will bring the truth, and witness to the salvation of our Lord and Saviour, and reconcile the Lord's people to Himself. They will remove the obstacles for God's people to walk in all truth, those who will believe. I personally believe it will be after the wise virgins have been brought into the banquet. That is only my understanding, so please don't take offense! I believe those who go into the banquet are a different group than those who are left outside, who were not ready, but who are also God's chosen. The witnesses will help them through the tribulation (not the wrath)that they will go through to make their robes white. Again, I know there are other interpretations, but I thought I would throw that out there.

By the way, I looked up the name Justin, and the root of the word means "Just". Pretty cool...

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:35 am

WOW, thank you, I was hoping that it wasn't about violence against him. And you saying that about Justin's name is amazing, because as I was writing out this dream, the thought the meaning of his name came to mind. And Amber's name I knew meant that and it lines up with the fire dreams of my other daughter Melissa. Thank you so much for responding. I shall pray even more, thank you Jesus, let all of God's angels be busy as people pray.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:59 am

WOW WOWOW WOWOWOWOWW OWOW WOW God is awesome AMAZING, WONDERFUL every good name in the book. I asked for confirmation about this and I just got done watching tv a show I havene't watched in many moons and he talked about everything you spoke about dewick. The 12 virgins fallen asleep because the bridegroom didn't come when they were expecting. Virgins= church. He also spoke about the principle of separation at the time of the end. Separating tares from the wheat. It has to go through 3 processes

Harvest = separating stalks from grain
Separate yourself from the loves of this world from sins of this world

Threshing =
God might separate you the church from things your comfortable with

Winnowing = getting rid of the chaffe from the grain, they throw in air for wind to separate.
the breath of God will blow the sin out of you by shakings

That which can not be shaken will remain. Keep the faith, keep on praying church, don't give up the good fight, remain in his love.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top