Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
usemeLord

prayer of protection for my family

i had three dreams in one night, all warning me. One had a black ferret and black weasel with two people in black van just entering my house. Next was a gang surrounded my son with baseball bats, i knew in the dream it didn't turn out bad because I had been in major prayer for him with fasting. So I'm asking to keep my family and especially my son Justin in your prayers. My enemy might come out me one way but with God he must flee 7 ways.

Amen!!! God is your protection. No weapon that is formed against you can prosper and every evil tongue that has risen against you in judgment, YOU shall prove to be wrong!!

The one thing we have to remember is that the enemy has been stipped...he has been rendered powerless. "Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them in it. (Colossians 2:15)

Be encouraged my friend...the Lord has you and your family hidden under His Almighty Shadow!!!!

Preach it girl and stand on it. I am praying in agreement with you. No weapon formed against you will prosper and every tongue the rises against you, you shall condemn.

Love in Jesus,

Connie