In house that doesn't feel like home, Dog, husband and son and fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In house that doesn't feel like home, Dog, husband and son and fire

Post by ademaesgranny09 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Had the following dream

I'm in a house that is not familar but seems to be my home. Next I sense my dog is not where he is suppose to be, so I walk into another room and I don't actually see my husband, but know he moved the dog. Then i go in the dining room and and making toast on the dining room table, and whoever I am cooking for , I am having them approve if it's done or not. (Don't see the face on this one either, but sensed it was my adult son. The next thing I remeber is that I'm two blocks away and turn and see my house on fire, and I realized that my dog was in the house and would die. Weird , because I wasn't upset, and I should have been because I love my dog more than I can express. And thats the end

ademaesgranny09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In house that doesn't feel like home, Dog, husband and son and fire

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 am

maybe the dog represents something bad and the fire of God removed it. My thoughts only

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:11 am

This is what came to me as I read your dream, but please pray about it. The home is you. (We are the Lord's temple.) In the Word, the dogs are the wicked, and the Lord Jesus has removed an obstacle that was in your life that was keeping you from moving forward. We usually hang on to the darkness in our lives because it has become a "pet", so to speak. Our "pet" sins...You are now at the table, and preparing toast for the Lord, which, I believe is your worship and acts of faith. Toast goes in the fire, and you are checking with Him as you are worshipping and walking with Him because you want to please Him. (The Lord is your husband, but also the Son of God, and Son of man.) At the point when you are ready, the Lord will completely consume you with His purifying fire.

The Lord gave me a vision once where He was in a house, which turned into a strange shape. It was in flames. I could see the burning coals and ash, and flames. He told me later it was a picture of my heart. He was moving around in my heart, rearranging, and changing things. I knew at any moment it was going to totally be consumed in the fire. It was an awesome vision, and I will never forget it. May we all be consumed with His all consuming fire!

I believe this is also has a larger significance, and is picture of the work the Lord is doing in the corporate body of Christ, His bride. He is getting ready to take her to the wedding feast. We must keep oil in our lamps and be the wise virgins!
Shalom! dewick

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top