Confirmed I maimed that Lion. Sales Secrets and Violin.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confirmed I maimed that Lion. Sales Secrets and Violin.

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:08 pm

It was a cold dark winter day with some old snow around.
Out in a street in front of a store that reminded me of a grocery store. I had no fear whatsoever and (I don't remember the whole thing but the results I do) I had crippled and maimed a lion unto death. People brought the lion up under the store front overhang and tried to revive it. It was so weak it couldn't even lift it's head and his coat was horribly filthy and tattered. I went up and grabbed that lion by it's mane and dragged it out into the street in front of a moving train/bus to be run over. I didn't mock or jeer at the lion and didn't gloat over it. I felt a twinge of pity for the lion but I completely ignored it as if it were just a mild inconvenient fly. Up front I felt I had done what I had set out to do.

Then I was in the store and there was an unattended sales desk where they make commission. I knew in my heart they were insincere and I didn't want to be sold to just so I could play the beautiful violin that was laying there. (IRL I used to be a violinist, it was my dream to go pro. but my dreams were smashed by my parents and since then I have lost my dream and it has been shoved away. I'm no longer good. Why I dreamed of this, I don't know)
I went into this room where they had some christmas set up and tree fabrique all over like rugs. Next to the wall was a small table and there was some electronics on the table. Thick wires were on the floor next to the wall. They were plugged into the wall and kindo of hidden under the fabrique, except for one that wasn't hidden and looked plugged in but it wasn't. It looked like a short cable to a tv with prongs. I picked it up and pressed some numbers and I started hearing as if it were a voice recorder, their training audio on how to do sales. They were saying to ask specific questions and they were leading you to a specific answer whether or not you liked or even wanted that answer. I knew immediately that I had found a no no secret but in my heart I knew they were scamming people the whole time. Then I was near that beautiful violin and I could hear a group of musicians playing in another room. The sales man was no where to be seen and I think I knew he was near. I quickly picked up the bow and put resin on it and picked up the violin and was about to or was playing when I saw that the sales man with one of the musicians. He was taking him into the room to sell him the violin or something. About the bow... It was a sales bow and had been used by people who know nothing about violins or how to properly handle a bow. You cannot touch the bow hair with your fingers at all because it will get greasy. The resin (pronounced rawsin) won't stick and it won't be able to grab the strings. The bow had grease on it and I was trying to care for the bow so I could use it. I put extra resin on it. (IRL, you would have to buy new bow hair).scratching chin

1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Psa 10:8 He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages: in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

Ecc 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.[b]

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confirmed I maimed that Lion. Sales Secrets and Violin.

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:10 pm

A little background on my lion dreams throughout my life, They have Always been after me and I've always been running from them. This is my first victory over any lion with NO FEAR whatsoever EVER in my life!!!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Psalm 91
Safety of Abiding in the Presence of God
1 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”

3 Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler[a]
And from the perilous pestilence.
4 He shall cover you with His feathers,
And under His wings you shall take refuge;
His truth shall be your shield and buckler.
5 You shall not be afraid of the terror by night,
Nor of the arrow that flies by day,
6 Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness,
Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
And ten thousand at your right hand;
But it shall not come near you.
8 Only with your eyes shall you look,
And see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because you have made the LORD, who is my refuge,
Even the Most High, your dwelling place,
10 No evil shall befall you,
Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
11 For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
12 In their hands they shall bear you up,
Lest you dash your foot against a stone.
13 You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra,
The young lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.

14 “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;
I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him,
And show him My salvation.”

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:54 pm

What does the sales thing and the violin mean? Why did I put the lion under the train/bus?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Does anyone have any insight into what other half of the dream means? Is the violin me? Is the voice on the playback the voice of false doctrine and the salesman the preacher of false doctrine? Two Cents

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:44 pm

http://www.musicfromgod.com/music_samples/psalm_23.html

http://www.musicfromgod.com/music_samples/psalm_48.html

http://www.musicfromgod.com/music_samples/psalm_81.html

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Hello hind'sfeet!

I'm going to answer this without reading any of the other responses, because some things came up very strongly in my heart while I read through your dream, and I don't want to be influenced by anything but the Holy Spirit.

First of all, immediately when I saw in the first scene that you killed the lion outside of a grocery store, I felt like the store represented a place of spiritual nourishment. I believe this may be referring to something you have dealt with concerning your church. The lion, of course, is the devil, who "walketh about as roaring lion seeking whom he may devour." You know your authority and you have battled him and won. Then I feel like the next scene is showing you in what way this has occured. I feel like the store again is the church, and the sales clerks are people ministering the gospel or ministering in the church -- ministering doctrine. You are discerning that some of the things they are "selling" is not correct and you aren't buying. The grease on the bow symbolizes the anointing. They weren't respecting the anointing. Many times in scripture oil is referred to as the Holy Spirit Who IS THE ANOINTING. I feel like you playing the violin has to do with your gifts and callings in the Lord, not literally anything to do with playing the violin. See here you're being "sold" something about an area where you have already been taught of the Lord. You're not buying it, but you see that other people are buying it. That's what comes up strongly in my heart. And maybe it's not your church, but it is in some kind of Christian gathering, because the grocery store sets the context of the dream. Also, there were people trying to "revive" what you had just killed. But you stood your ground. You were firm on what you knew. Good for you for not allowing anything to move you from what God has said and what He has shown you!

The whole part about all of the cables looking like they're plugged in, but they're not, has to do with deception. Something that appears to be "tapped in to God" but the Lord has shown you it is not as it appears. Then there are other things being "swept under the rug" so to speak. All of this is insight into a specific area where you have been called and given authority.

I'm sure there's more here, but this is what I see. I pray it bears witness to your spirit.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:34 pm

PRAISE YOU FATHER YAHUWEH!!!!! I am in Awe right now, and jiittery!!!!! HALLELUYAH!!!!!! praiseGod praiseGod praiseGod

I feel like I have been battling in my spirit to get an answer to this dream!!!! I prayed and begged Yah for the answer last night to this dream and He wouldn't tell me!!!!

I don't know what my calling is yet but He is telling me it IS there, I've been longing for a calling and something that I am meant for.

If you read some of my own responses you will see that I was already in agreement with you on the sales part Praise Yah and didn't even know it!!!!

Thank you thank you for being a conduit of the Holy Spirit to speak to me happy dance huggins

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:51 pm

Are the two dreams linked? Both having to do with my calling. I was just thinking about the other post and my 2nd to the last reply. I need to trust Yahuweh to tell me when I'm ready for something and not in what I think I am able to or not to do. He is my enabler. If it were up to me I would wait till I was perfect everything including myself before I do anything at all! I've seen this in my son too, wouldn't walk alone when he was a toddler, even just a touch of a finger he would walk and as soon as you took the finger away he would fall down.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:58 am

I was just thinking that the 2 dreams were linked!

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:41 pm

Now I need to beg God to tell me exactly what He's going to have me do and how !

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:41 pm

PRAISE YAH!!! I asked the Holy Spirit for a word that He wants me to know and to open the Bible for me and my eyes set on this:

2 Samuel 23:20 ... Then, despite the snow and slippery ground, he caught the lion and killed it.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top