Stepping out of my house into water...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stepping out of my house into water...

Post by Victorywon on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:01 am

I dreamed I was living in a house right on the lake with an awesome view out the east window. The water came all the way to the house and the porch within inches of the door. I was leaving the house (door was on north side, but don't know if that's significant), and stepped out and into water and got my right foot/tennis shoe wet. I don't think the water was supposed to be quite that high, but it may have been rising. I got into the car with wet a wet shoe and foot.

Also, I think I may have left the house twice and actually fell in waste deep the second time and feared what was IN the water more than getting wet. I vaguely remember this part. I fell off a wrap around deck and caught myself before going all the way under into deep water.

And in the same night, not sure if it was the same dream, I was having sex with some strange man I did not know and was grossed out by. WITW?!?!?!

I know there is significance here. I have dreamed simular dreams several times. Usually the water is rushing and flooding quickly destroying the house. This time it was not. I got my feet wet though, fell in and then there was the strange sex thing! Ugh!

I'm at a crossroads in my life and I don't know if this is a warning or a blessing. I know it pertains to my decision though.

Last edited by Victorywon on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Victorywon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stepping out of my house into water...

Post by Christa on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:44 pm

I was just thinking "crossroads"....then you said it! Water in dreams represents your emotions. When God closes a door (north side - your logical choice), He opens a window (east side - your more laboring choice). Go with the east and climb out the window to get out safely.....it's beautiful on that side anyway. It may take a little bit of effort to get out the window, as it's easier to just walk through a door, but it'll be more worth it in the end when you're enjoying a beautiful life view rather than drowning in your emotions. The east way may seem like a lateral move, instead of an upward move, but sometimes God allows us to zig zag so that our joy stays intact. Hope this made sense. Please pray on what I've said ok. God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorywon on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:18 am

The view out the east window is the lake...all the way up to the house. The north door is the only door to dry land, but the lake had risen. Yes, I'm in an emotional state, but debating whether this lake is emotions or spiritual. Thanks...:)

I need direction...:(

Victorywon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:35 am

To the ancient Hebrew people, orientation was to the east. East would be in front of you, something beginning, and north would be to your left (something spiritual) and south to the right (something natural or in your own strength.) And water can also indicate the Spirit. Hope that helps.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:29 am

Hmmm.....sorry......I thought when you said it was beautiful out the East window, it was dry. Sorry about that.

Sweetie, it seems you're feeling overwhelmed with this choosing process. So, either way you go out, whether it's through the East or the North, you'll need a boat/raft/something to get out of the house. The problem here isn't necessarily the choice, it's the getting out of where you're at if the water continues to rise. The water could recede though as well, freeing up the porch. I think you tested the depths of the water a couple of times and you know what you're in for if you decide to leave the house without a boat. I still feel like the East side is the direction to go in. Maybe God is allowing the water to rise so that when He sends the boat, you'll go East......making the decision an easy/logical one. Plus you never want to open a door when the water is already seeping in the cracks, the water will rush in really quickly and overwhelm you for sure.

"And in the same night, not sure if it was the same dream, I was having sex with some strange man I did not know and was grossed out by. WITW?!?!?!" - Entering into a wrong covenant with someone or something. Marrying yourself into something that God hasn't approved of.

I think you need to ask Holy Spirit to either cause the waters to lower so that you can get out of that place where you're stuck, or to provide for you a boat. Either way, you need to be able to get out of the house every once in a while at your choosing and at God's calling. God has a specific purpose for your life. He orchestrates others very strategically in order to help you fulfill your purpose. His plan is never for you to be stuck, to strive, to have anxiety. "For I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

I think you've done all you can do with this crossroads.....it's time to ask Holy Spirit to intervene and take the wheel for a while. God bless you, hope that helped you some.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top