Market building and Matthew 24:36...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Market building and Matthew 24:36...

Post by traveller on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:08 am

A couple of weeks ago in one night I had 4 short dreams including the mention of a name. Often they are related but as I haven't been able to get clear clarification (apart from the mentioned Bible verse and name of the man, I've been looking into that trying to see the significance) I hope someone can help with the interpretation!?

First dream: My husband and I are walking into a market building. I saw different stalls with wares for sale. Amongst the wares in one stall I saw ladybug penholders that I liked(they were a sort of penholder in the shape of a ladybug). I wanted one and asked my husband to get it for me. He was a bit grumbly about it, but got ready to pay/get one for me. Then, whilst I was waiting/looking the penholder changed into a little model of a recliner with a topless lady on it. That shocked me, so I put it back and I didn't want to have/buy it anymore.

Second dream: Someone was talking about the Last Day (Judgement Day) and that they thought it was yesterday, but they'd found out it obviously didn't. A voice told me/reminded me of the verse 'of that day and time no one knows'.

Third dream: A new friend of mine (who lives in another state) was pregnant and I was talking about it. She would like it if I had a baby too, so they could play together. I was considering it.

Forth dream: I saw the name Johann Hussler/Hustler/?) written down somehow.
End of the dreams.

I've looked up the verse from the first dream:Matthew 24:36
And also the name in the last dream. Johann means God is gracious, but Hussler is nothing, Hustler is..a lot of meanings, usually not good.. Johann Huss also came up online, but he was a Czech martyr in 1414 who started a Reformation in matters of faith and christian life. Preserved are the very interesting letters he wrote about his faith...
Looking forward to anyone's thoughts/interp!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Market building and Matthew 24:36...

Post by Halo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Traveller~ These phases of dreams that you are having are bringing you about real nicely, Praise the Lord for that. This dream most certainly belongs to you, meaning it is about you and what is going on at this time. This dream is part of the learning process that you are going through adding to your wisdom and knowledge and thus giving understanding accompany with Disernament. This dream is pertaining to wheather or not we buy the truth or purchase a lie....this is where disernment comes in. Disernment comes through the reading of God's word. Disernment protects us in the truth. We make decisions (disern) throughout this walk of Christian life as to wheather or not ''we will buy that (truth) or go along with what is being said. The word ''Hustler" is as exactely as it says......to push, or to force, to urge. What you are going through at this time is a more sure word of Prophsey....What is written down in the Word of God through disernment is what you purchase pertaining to what is being heard through the ears. Your weighing out some things in order to come to an balance on, good for you. It's all part of your calling for what the Lord is going to use you for in greater things to come. This dream is spiritual and therefore is not carnel. One would have to ask the question what "type" of scripture is Matt. 24:36, it is a prophesy, a fortelling as to things to come which goes hand and hand with the contents of your dream and with what is going on and is the truth. You keep lineing these things up, that you are hearing with the word of God, you'll know what to buy, and what not to. I'll be here if you need me.

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Thank you Halo, you are such a blessing to me!!
What u said, again:-) was ..
Indeed, I'm going through a season of thoroughly (re)searching the things I hear in various places. Funny u mention the discernment matter. I've often 'known'/felt in my spirit if something is true or not, but I'm learning that this alone doesn't cut it (bringing this up as a reason) when talking to other people about certain matters; As it's the Word of God that has the power and the life to speak for itself, and it's that same Word that will testify in my spirit explaining that 'knowing/feeling'. So, whatever situation i'm finding myself in right now, I'm trying to find the scriptures that talk about that specific thing, that explain to me where I really stand in God. It's exciting!!! But very necessary too...as I need the TRUE foundation found only in our Lord Jesus Christ and His Word.
(Right now trying to find scriptures on how to truly worship/be still with God/experience God's love, but that's separate from this dream.. )

God bless you Halo! Thanx again:-)

Last edited by traveller on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:54 pm

~I think you are more of a blessing to me, than I am to you. You keep me on my spiritual toes. Your going in the right direction!! the things you are experienceing are normal, there growing-pains which deals with matters of the heart, and wisdom, knowledge, and understanding pertaining to ''Patience". As you journey along these things are obtained through experiences lined up with the word of God. The Lord will use things in the natural to compare things in the spernatural, this is how we learn, over a period of time. Where you stand right now is a place of "receiving". When we are in a receiving mode we are gathering. It is a gathering of information along the way to obtain wisdom, knowlegde, and understanding through disernment of God's word with what we are going through at the time these things are being experienced. The Lord is putting things into a perspective for you...He will fininsh in you what he started, Amen. Perhaps the scripture you are looking for in this place of standing is this: Ecclesiastes 3:1-14 {A time for everything.} You read these scriptures...Your laboring is not done in nought and in Vain...the ground in which you stand on is being tealed and toiled through much travail. The Lord is preparing your ground (foundation) through the word which is viewed as a good thing. In Eccl. 2:24-26, we will find the "Joy in labor" scriptures. The necessaryness that you are feeling is a willingness to labor having a set-mind to work,....which is often refered to the process of clearing land for
planting or rebuilding. There is Joy in the serving the Lord, this is where the excitment comes in. The reason you have in-depth dreams is due to the high-calling that is upon your life. Dreams and visions are going to become more intense as grow in the Lord. You will walk in a greater manifestation as the Lord rears you up into a perfection {maturity} in him. God Bless.

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Thanx Halo...

I need some time to digest this, but as I read this, I know it's true. Amen!! Praise to the Lord Almighty. Will get back after some more digesting:-)

your sister in Christ,
traveller

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:10 am

Chew on it and meditate upon it awhile and let it sink-in.....I'll give you the other half of it pertaining to true worship/be still with God/experienceing God's Love.

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:28 am

Hi Halo,
Well, i certainly chewed on it:-) And still am:-)But here goes:
U said: The Lord is putting things into a perspective for you...He will fininsh in you what he started, Amen. Perhaps the scripture you are looking for in this place of standing is this: Ecclesiastes 3:1-14 {A time for everything.} You read these scriptures...Your laboring is not done in nought and in Vain...the ground in which you stand on is being tealed and toiled through much travail. The Lord is preparing your ground (foundation) through the word which is viewed as a good thing.
This is so good to hear! As the Lord knows that's what I've been asking Him.. Discouragement and the question if the labouring/interceding has had an effect over the last couple of years, have been on my mind, but it's amazing how God knows how and when to encourage. And yes, I know He's preparing me (I guess i'm getting impatient sometimes..:-) but I'm learning to feed on His Word more than ever and that's something that really needed to happen! But thanks for passing these scriptures on too! It does put things in perspective and that in itself is encouraging;-)
Also u said:In Eccl. 2:24-26, we will find the "Joy in labor" scriptures.
Amen!! I literally took this on board yesterday when going to intercession group and hallelujah:JOY there was!! And yes I believe the knowledge and wisdom are things God is training/wanting me to grow in. Amen.. Understanding in patience, funny u said that as once I had a prophecy over me that for whatever it was going to be, I would need a lot of patience. And I've sure been learning that and would almost say;what is 3 years in the eyes of God.. I'm believing God for some crazy things...haha...and some of them might take some time...
It's often not my comfort that matters, but the learning in the process..(i know, a lesson probably learnt already by many, but i'm still learning:-)
U: The reason you have in-depth dreams is due to the high-calling that is upon your life. Dreams and visions are going to become more intense as grow in the Lord. You will walk in a greater manifestation as the Lord rears you up into a perfection {maturity} in him.
I say:Let it be Lord!!! Amen.

God BLESS u Halo and thanks so much for helping me along this road of understanding:-)

Traveller

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:13 pm

Good for you!!! You will do above and beyond exceedingly well in your walk with the Lord. Your already off to a good start. The zeal that you have to serve the Lord is emense.

, Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top