Dream of Two Men in Black Chasing Me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Two Men in Black Chasing Me

Post by jill16 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:41 pm

Hi Everyone,
I had a dream actually a while ago that was so "real" and unnerving that it's still fresh in my mind, and I wondered if anyone had any thoughts to the meaning of it. A little background, this dream occurred before I became a Christian, and my life was in a lot of chaos at that time.
In the dream, I was in a small seaside town (actually it reminded me of the small town that the movie Jaws was set in). I had a sense that someone or something was after me, and I was running from house to house trying to find refuge. I saw no other people in this town which was weird, and the houses were all unlocked. Eventually, it came to where I saw (before shutting the door to the last house), that it was two men in black chasing me (black suits, sunglasses, hats), and they were now outside the door. I didn't recognize them- either their voices or faces. They seemed very determined, and I realized I would not be able to escape from them. I can't remember their exact words, but it was something to the effect that my time was up, that I had screwed up in life too many times now, and that I had to go with them. Not sure what or where. They yelled my name over and over, knocked violently on the door, and were trying to break it down.
I didn't want to go, and didn't know what to do. I started to cry and scream, and prayed for God to help me (reminder- I was not a Christian at this time) I woke up terrified, sweating, screaming, and woke the whole house up. The feelings of fear, and being trapped were so awful I have some ideas to what the dream might have meant, but I tend to overanalyze things to the point that I've lose perspective. Anyways, if anyone has any insight from the Lord about this, I'd really like to hear it. The reason I decided to ask actually is that I was talking about dreams and visions with someone, and this came flooding back to me. I have only a handful of dreams from my life that were this memorable.
Thanks, and Blessings,
Jill

jill16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Two Men in Black Chasing Me

Post by Josue Tortola on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:25 pm

"I didn't want to go, and didn't know what to do. I started to cry and
scream, and prayed for God to help me (reminder- I was not a Christian
at this time)"

Congratulations!!!! In that dream you realized that you are a son of God...maybe you always have been.The only thing that you didnīt do before was going to a church....remember that he chose us even before the creation of the planet...

"I woke up terrified, sweating, screaming, and woke the whole house up. The feelings of fear, and being trapped were so awful"

Of course!!! The inner you, your own spirit, your own soul was suffering at that time...for me this was not a dream it was something very real happening in a different space and time and you did exactly what a son of God does in a situation like that...You Prayed to God for Help!!!!

The two guys that were chasing you...I am not sure that they were bad entities or not because they said to you the reasons for taking you but as you prayed ... another opportunity was given to you....
Congratulations again!!!!

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:26 am

I had a similar dream before I got saved, several years before, and it was prophetic. It told me the enemy was trying to destroy me, but Jesus was going to save me. It was fulfilled too.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: JOSUE'S REPLY

Post by jill16 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:11 pm

Thanks for the insightful interpretation, Josue. I hadn't thought of that aspect of it before. It really is something to be grateful for. Salvation is an awesome gift from God. The ironic thing is that this morning, the subject of the sermon at church was on the Apostle Paul's dramatic conversion, and the pastor mentioned dreams and visions also.

Amen

jill16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

RE: JWHITA'S REPLY

Post by jill16 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:21 pm

Wow, thanks for sharing your very similar dream experience with me, Jwhita. My dream was also at least 3 or 4 years before I was saved, so it would be prophetic since I did come to know Christ later in an unexpected way. I was saved following my favorite aunt's (she was a devoted Christian) funeral. I didn't know for sure, but one of my thoughts on the dream, was that the men in black were some sort of evil I had allowed into my life become of the enormous amount of sin I was caught in at that time, and I also thought as you did, that it was the enemy (and myself partly too) trying to destroy me. Not too long after this "men in black" dream, I saw an evil black figure at the end of my bedside in the middle of the night, more than once. He had curly black hair, dressed all in black, and had evil glowing eyes. Then, on several more occasions in this same time period, I saw 3 evil demon type spider creatures in my living room. I couldn't move, but I do remember trying to pray for them to leave.

jwhita wrote:I had a similar dream before I got saved, several years before, and it was prophetic. It told me the enemy was trying to destroy me, but Jesus was going to save me. It was fulfilled too.

jill16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:14 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top