Dragon searching for something

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon searching for something

Post by butterfly on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:28 pm

I dreamt there was a huge fiery coloured dragon flying in the air above a particular section of my yard. He seemed to be fixed at that particular spot only, like he saw something or was looking for something. He kept on hovering at that particular spot for a while, while he continued hovering I called one of my family members and showed them the dragon, a little while after as he was flying away he turned into a black flying horse spirit looking thing.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dragon searching for something

Post by Josue Tortola on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:40 pm

I think you must investigate what events could have been taking place in your yard...probably something that happened long time ago.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:21 am

Was it the front yard or back?

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:56 am

Yes, my daughter had a similar experience and it turned out that we had to break the curse off the land in that area (was backyard) something to do with indians. When you mention dragon I was taken back to my dream not to long ago about 2 weeks ago, I saw a dragon flying in the sky and a good guy in a plane trying to kill another plane, the dragon was following the good guy to kill him before he killed his cohort. There was a big explosion in the sky and I thought the good guy had lost but then the bad plane descended right to the arena where we were watching. The good guy flew off to get the other bad guy in plane, but the one that descended came alive and started coming towards where I was. I knew I had to get out of the arena with my kids. There was more to the dream but the dragon is the devil and you need to heed God's warning, protect yourself with the full armor of God, speak the word and believe that Jesus is Lord.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:33 pm

It could be a curse of some sort. But i aske about which yard because of the connotation "back" or "front" meaning behind you (in time) or before you (as in the near future.) I was trying to nail down the focus a bit better. It sounds like an attack of some sort, but of a limited and focused nature.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Thanks Josue Tortola, usemeLord and jwhita. It was the backyard dove dove dove

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Revelation 6:5-6 "When he ripped off the third seal, I heard the third Animal cry, "Come out!" I looked. A black horse this time. Its rider carried a set of scales in his hand. I heard a message (it seemed to issue from the Four Animals): "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, or three quarts of barley, but all the oil and wine you want."

This may be a stretch, but dragons mean the devil to me---->2012=Mayan Calendar ----> 2012 is the year of the dragon to the Chinese ----->Rev. 6:5-6 talks about the black horse (famine during the 7-year tribulation) ----> Jack Van Impe says that us Christians are outta here by Revelations ch. 4.

Maybe your dream is a time frame as to when the third seal (famine/black horse) is going to hit the world. Jesus said we'd know the season and it's our duty to get savvy with the signs of the end times. My pastor says that we're in the 69th week (in the book of Daniel). In the 70th week is when the 7 year tribulation begins. I personally feel that Jesus is coming very soon, I've had some pretty vivid end times dreams over the past year.

IDK....maybe right? Pray on what I've said K. God bless you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top