Possible manifestation: Lightning Strike

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible manifestation: Lightning Strike

Post by Paul RT on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:04 pm

I was working on the 6th floor of a large building in Sydney with a number of others during the night.
Lightning struck a nearby building, and we watched as the lights of other buildings went out, and the building struck by lightning caught fire. We were all horrified to watch as two women wearing brief pink outfits dangled from a ledge and were being rescued.
My building was evacuated and we all caught the lift to the ground and assembled there. We were then all instructed to go back up to an auditorium in our building, and told that this situation we viewed wasn’t real and was only a drill. We were angry about being misled by the exercise as we had been shocked by these events.
I was in a crowd of people in the auditorium and turned around after hearing my name called out by the facilitator. I confronted him and asked him if he was qualified to lead the exercise as I thought that it was a destructive exercise.
In the room next to the meeting room we were in I saw what looked like a character dressed like Jesus leading a group of young school children. The leader was mocking Jesus, and I was angry with this too. I then saw that my grand daughter was in the audience and tried to comfort her and tell her that what she had seen was wrong.

Last edited by Paul RT on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Possible manifestation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible manifestation: Lightning Strike

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:05 am

Sounds like more warnings for the church and reminds me of the scripture, Rev. 13:13, “he performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.”

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 pm

Possible manifestation: I need to exercise leadership and stand up to others who are misguided or mislead others

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:17 pm

I believe part of he interpretation is that you will excercize leadership and stand up to others who are misguided :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Thanks Laura

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down