Ordination of the king

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ordination of the king

Post by lola21st on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Scene One -

My friend and I were walking over a bridge - the bridge was a concrete pedestrian bridge that went over water and lead into a major walkway area similar to Southport in NY, Penn's Landing in Philadelphia, Pier 39 or Crissy Field in San Francisco. We were walking with a tall older man who was an attorney and was talking to us about local men of prominence - Gavin Newsome, the SF Mayor, and other local/state politicians. It was like he like was giving us a character profile of these individuals and the history of the local political/business landscape.

Scene Two -

I don't remember what led up to this but my friend told me that he was going to be appointed a king. I don't recall king of what, but he asked me to come with him to the ordination. I saw the suit that he was going to wear for the ordination and it was a 19th century military suit that looked something like the military suit outfits that Michael Jackson used to wear except less sensational, it was more realistic looking...the cloth was of the jacket was black velvet with gold buttons, ropes and sashes. The gown that I chose was also a 19th century type - a corset type gown that was sleeveless, gold/copper in color and the cloth was handwoven with more gold thread lighter in color embroidered through the dress. It was very sturdily constructed and both outfits were made with a lot of attention to detail.

Third scene -

Completely unrelated. I went to a house that was large but a little old on a tree lined street. It was my college friend's house but her ex-boyfriend was living there. When I got there, he was sitting on the porch. I told him that he was going to have to move out because she was coming back. While he was packing his things to move, I walked along the side of the house down an incline to the backyard which was large and full of trees. I realized that there was a huge bottom floor that you could't see from the front. The walls were filled with windows so the space was well lit and there was no door, there was a double door sized doorway that led into this bottom room. There were kids playing around the neighborhood and riding their bikes through the yards (no fence between the yards) but this was acceptable to the neighborhood and the kids weren't destructive, I felt like there was more a sense of community...I just recall that the home was huge and only needed some minor repairs and thinking that she and her family (she's married with two kids) would have a wonderful life here...

End of dream.

Last edited by lola21st on Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the image I uploaded didn't come through)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ordination of the king

Post by Christa on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:13 pm

Is the friend in the first dream the same person as the friend in dream two or three?

Where is the college friend's house (city, state)?

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:12 pm

The same male friend is in scenes 1 and 2. The friend in the 3rd scene is a female friend of mine from college. Not sure where the home was in the dream...the setting was a neighborhood, can't recall where but it wasn't an urban, big city setting. It was a typical tree lined street with side walks, each home on 1/4 - 1/3 acre of land, a lot of trees in the neighborhood, an open neighborhood because I don't remember there being fences separating the yards...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:30 pm

To me this is a pretty complex dream. I looked at Mia's symbols to help me out a little if that's ok. Here's what I came up with:

Scene 1 - Jesus is your friend, walking beside you in your travels. Bridge represents fishing/traveling. During this traveling, God is going to give you some hindsight in some evil doings that some people are involved with. They might even be high profile people. You have a good defense attorney, so don't be concerned with the outcome.........you'll be thoroughly prepared and well versed in both sides of the whole ordeal.

Scene 2 - Jesus is your friend, and He's the king (the judge), and you're royalty because of who He is. He has trumped the high profile evil doers simply because He is the King and He has the power.

Scene 3 - I believe your friend and her family represents you and how God is going to give you back what is yours. The serene house didn't belong to the ex-boyfriend........and he didn't fit well into that safe/family sort of community anyway.

I'm thinking that this dream is about you getting restored to you what is rightfully yours because of who you are in Christ.....whether it's an inheritance, winning a lawsuit, restoring your family back to peace. Either way, the "Judge (God)" is getting ready to smack down the gavel in your favor.....Jesus is the entire jury..... and your enemies are going to scatter.

Hope that helped a little. Pray on it praying

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:32 am

Thanks Christa!

I think you've hit on some good points. One thing I should clarify...in Scene One, the attorney in the first scene (whom I also believe is Jesus) was giving us this background information not because the people were evil but because we would be interacting with these people and needed the background information to effectively operate among them.....don't know if that changes your interpretation at all... flower

Anyone else? I have some thoughts but am seeking confirmation....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:34 pm

Lurdys,

you have an attorney(holy spirit) he will show your how to behave in Kings
palace,It will not be by your might nor your power.I see he is going to seal you in the "king's" family because you have found favour in his sight.

Lurdys although it was the kings coronation am surprised you are also dressed for the occasion .

Did you feel you are a queen?

Be blessed.,

Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Lurdys although it was the kings coronation am surprised you are also dressed for the occasion .

Did you feel you are a queen?

Funny you should mention that, I was surprised as well while dreaming the dream (if that makes sense). I think the Lord was showing me something here because I was asked by him (the king to be) to attend it, I didn't ask to go...

Do I feel I am a queen? Now, I do....:-) Oh, wait you asked DID I feel like it in the dream? Well, when he asked me I was surprised that he asked me but felt good about it because it showed an increasing level of comfort/safety in our friendship. It seemed like he felt that it only made sense that I attend with him because I'd been there to support him in the journey to get there and I was the only one who really knew/understood the ups/downs/challenges of the journey that led to the appointment. (That's a lot to get from a two sentence exchange but it's true.... lol! )

I definitely felt like a queen when I saw the dress...it was like there was a zoom lens that drew my attention to the fabric. The woven fabric along with the embroidery on the surface of it was hand stitched and created with such detail that it was stunning....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:35 am

Hello Lurdys!

I'm going to respond without reading any of the other posts. So if I repeat, please forgive me.

Immediately what comes up in my heart about the first scene is that you are being shown your calling and assignment with your friend in that scene. In other words, the bridge that are walking on over the water, I believe is the Lord revealing that He has built a bridge for the two of you to cross over to the next level, and that you are walking over there now (or will be soon). The attorney is the Holy Spirit, as He is the one who makes intercessions for us with groanings which cannot be uttered -- or it could be Jesus, who everliveth to intercede on our behalf. Either way -- this is God! And, you are being given revelation and inside information pertaining to leaders and people in your area of influence. You are being informed by God about your calling and your assignments in Him, and this is a joint calling that you have with your friend being shown here.

Second scene -- the appointment of your friend as a king. We are told in the book of Revelation that we are "kings and priests" unto God, and of course Jesus is the King of "kings". But, I also believe this is showing an appointment of your friend to a specific leadership role. Since you were not aware of what he was being appointed as king over, I believe this is something YET to be revealed. The suit he was being fitted for symbolizes the anointing, and also shows the assignment -- warfare! He will be a leader in spiritual warfare since the suit was a military suit. As believers, we are all called to fight the good fight of faith. But it is clear that your friend is being appointed and anointed to lead others in this fight. The fact that he asked you to come along with him, to me, reveals that you will be there in a supporting and encouraging role for him during this time of transition. I believe this is reflected by the fact that you also chose a 19th century gown -- which shows that you are wearing an anointing and calling that compliments his calling and season perfectly. The whole 19th century theme speaks to me of a SEASON.

Completely unrelated. I went to a house that was large but a little old on a tree lined street. It was my college friend's house but her ex-boyfriend was living there. When I got there, he was sitting on the porch. I told him that he was going to have to move out because she was coming back. While he was packing his things to move, I walked along the side of the house down an incline to the backyard which was large and full of trees. I realized that there was a huge bottom floor that you could't see from the front. The walls were filled with windows so the space was well lit and there was no door, there was a double door sized doorway that led into this bottom room. There were kids playing around the neighborhood and riding their bikes through the yards (no fence between the yards) but this was acceptable to the neighborhood and the kids weren't destructive, I felt like there was more a sense of community...I just recall that the home was huge and only needed some minor repairs and thinking that she and her family (she's married with two kids) would have a wonderful life here...

Okay...it may seem as though this 3rd scene is unrelated, but I believe it is very much related. I believe it's showing you some things that have to change and occur pertaining to the same relationship shown in the first and second scenes. The trees immediately speak to me of "seeds" that are full-grown, and I believe the house is a representation of a relationship -- likely the one that is pictured in the first 2 scenes of the dream. The relationship is a mature relationship and is in needs of some small repairs, but overall is in good condition. In scripture trees are used to describe the maturity of the Word of God (Mark 4), but this would be applicable of anything spiritually good or bad that has grown up in our hearts and produced in our lives. I see the trees here as very positive. These are the mature seeds of the Word of God operating in your life and in this relationship.

Now...the ex-boyfriend. I see him as something that does not belong and needs to be removed from the relationship. This could be a certain way of thinking, or even interacting. I don't know exactly what it is, but I definitely believe that the Lord is showing you that this will be dealt with and removed, bringing a more positive relationship. It's one of the "small repairs" that must be made in the house. When he begins packing to leave is when you notice a whole level to the house (or relationship) that you hadn't seen before -- and it's very positive -- full of revelation and light, symbolized by the windows!

Then the kids playing in the neighborhood without a fence symbolizes to me a newsness of freedom and liberty coming to the relationship. No fences -- no limitations! And when you see children free to roam about there is a sense of safety and openness -- a sense of agreement in the community and trust with one another. I believe the way you "felt" about the community in the dream, is the way you will be feeling about the new level of this relationship. What an awesome dream! Let me know if this bears witness with your spirit.

Love and blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:41 pm

Thank you Sister Sandra!

Your dream is on point - everything you said regarding Scene One is confirmation of what was already in my spirit. In the dream what was interesting was that as we were walking over the bridge, I could only see in front of me, I couldn't see behind me - not that I wanted to or was trying to, it was just an interesting observation that reminded me of Lot's wife but more so of Phillipians 3:13-16 -

13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, 14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you. 16 Nevertheless, to the degree that we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule,[b] let us be of the same mind.

Your interpretation also confirms what's in my spirit regarding Scene Two - I definitely believe that this is about his/our spiritual assignment, the specific role hasn't been revealed yet BUT the assignment is spiritual warfare. This is true IRL as he's on the front line in the deliverance ministry that he's involved in. And you've confirmed the complimentary relationship between our callings/anointings.

Both you and Christa saw that this 3rd scene is about me. I have to admit, I usually dream individuals literally so hadn't considered that possibility but it made no sense in the way I was interpreting it and lately I have had a few dreams in which the people are indeed symbolic so I have to keep this in mind moving forward...in the case of this dream, the friend in this scene is very similar to me. So when I looked at the dream with me as represented by her, a certain picture emerges that has me awestruck...I will pray more about this piece (especially regarding the thing that needs to be removed) but it appears consistent with other dreams the Lord has given me....wow!

Thank you all and God bless you! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top