Food being poisend in the U.S so the wealth can be spread to other nations order in secret by Obama and the Government.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Food being poisend in the U.S so the wealth can be spread to other nations order in secret by Obama and the Government.

Post by steadygaze on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:48 am

Hi precious ones,

I have had this dreams three weeks in a row. I have to be honest here it troubles me do to the fact that the Lord is trying to convey something to me that is why he has given it to me three times. Please bear with me as I share it because it is troublesome a and disturbing dream.

Dream,

I am in my house sitting at the table doing something. As I am sitting at my table people would start to come through my door they were friends, and family, and people I did not know.They were all dressed in the same type of white clothing and their clothing were filthy and like rags, as you looked at their faces their faces looked blue and pale as if they were walking dead people. I asked them what was wrong I was scared and startled because of the way they acted and looked like zombies.Some of them told me their families died because of the food they ate then all of a sudden people were dropping dead in my house. I was like what is going on so I went in search of the truth to find out. I went to where the fishermen where and they told me all the fish they were catching were poisoned too because the people were eating them were dying.I went to farm lands where people lived and was told their cows were poisoned and so was their fruits and vegetables they raised. I was like what and how could this happen!! I went to other farms and jobs and peoples houses and they were loosing family they were all dying. I was angry and upset asking the Lord to reveal who and what is behind this. Then as I was talking to other people who were in government they told me that the Government is poising food in the US orders from Obama and other government officials in the Federal Reserve, and these meetings were held in secret behind closed doors. I said why? As I was furious and so out raged, they said so that Americans can buy from the poor countries as America stands for spreading the wealth. I starting crying just out of pure anger and I told the people who telling me that, that our government is killing the American people because they want to spread the wealth to other nations! We have got to stop this it is crazy how can they do that, we made this country what it is today. I was completely and totally outraged how Obama and others in government could kill their own people and made all the arrangements in secret meetings.

Blessings
Jeanie

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Food being poisend in the U.S so the wealth can be spread to other nations order in secret by Obama and the Government.

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:10 am

I don't put it past the govt. to do something like that one BIT!!!! I believe as Christians we are safe from this. I personally believe they have already been poisoning us or trying to through the public water system. With all that chlorine which is a big poison. We were stationed in VA for several years and when we were there I read something online that the water plants had started binding Chlorine with water molecules (or something) so that the chlorine could NOT be evaporated off the water. I used to know a family that would do this instead of filter the water. I called the VA water company and asked them if this is true. They said a big fat YES!!!!!! I was SO PISSED!!!!!! I told them that they are poisoning people!!!!! I drink only filtered or bottled water and have been for 11 years now.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Food being poisend in the U.S so the wealth can be spread to other nations order in secret by Obama and the Government.

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:12 am

If you have ever been to Newport News in VA, then you have prob. smelled the chlorine in the water as soon as you turn the faucet on!!!! Same here in Savannah, except we have an added poison, sulfur.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:15 am

Hi Steady, It seems to me that Americans are truly being poisoned spiritually by a constant "diet" of ungodliness. TV, movies, talk shows, and politics. We get it from every direction. And government policy certainly contributes it's share.You can teach Bhuddism or Islam in school, but not talk about Jesus or pray. While we can't expect the lost to act like anything but what they are, I'll take this as a warning to be careful what I take into my spirit. And to pray for those in authority.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessedwomen on Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:59 am

Hi, I just read your post. I need to ask you a question. Do you have a church home or are you presently going to a a church?

blessedwomen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:41 am

Hummm interesting question. Why do you ask? I just moved to another state an am looking for a church.

Have a blessed
day.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:26 pm

Hey steady gaze check out my dreams (3 warning dreams) and I got confirmation today from the answer. It's amazing about the church as a whole

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top