Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kimdelacreme

I wanted to go to this conference.

I told God I wanted to go to this conference in Shreveport,LA. the speakers were Chuck Pierce, R.W. Shambauh & 3 or 4 other guys. The registration was cheap. But to go I would need hotels money for 3 or 4 days, food money & gas money. I asked my husband to go , he said he would. This was gonna be his 1st conference. I had already been to 3 or 4. I asked my husband how much money would we need? He said about $600.00. I said ok, like I had my marching orders. I went & talked to God , I called the money in , asked God to release his angels to go get it. I said to God, I really want my husband to go plus this would be his 1st conference. I keep speaking it & going out to the mailbox checking for a check everyday. We had 2 wks till the conference. I would say, God I'm gonna go ck the mailbox, we don't have the money yet. But send it to us however you want to do it. So everyday I kept ck the mailbox & talking to God. I told my husband what I was doing so it would build his faith too. ha! The day before we were suppose to leave, I got a call from my husband. He said guess what? I said what? He said the office manager just handed me a ck for $600. I said for what? He said its to cover my cellphone expenses for the year. I said she could've given it to you any time of the year. But she just happened to give it to you the day before we are to leave. haha!! WOW! LOOK WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE!!! Give Him a shout!!! Yeah!

WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!! Go God!!!!! We give you all the praise and all the glory!!!

Kim, you and your husband enjoy yourself. It's obvious that God has a Word there for the two of you!!! The Lord is FAITHFUL!!!

HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me a G! Give me an O! Give me a D! There is no other name I know that can provide for His children in the magnitude that He does!

God you are worthy of ALL the praise!

That's right. Kim. God has given angels charge over you. There's no sense in having them just sitting there. Put them to work! I put mine to work.

You know the best thing you could've done was to EXPECT and LOOK for what you were asking God for. , I tell you it's time for the people of God to prove God at His word....remind Him of His word!

Thank you for this! I am believing God to supply me for a conference at the end of this month. I will keep you all updated.

I just got back from the conference! I had no money but God got me there with friends who supplied my hotel stay (which had free breakfast) and lunches. I roomed with a powerful woman of God who taught me a lot, which was a bonus blessing, considering that she has experiences that I have been praying for (seeing visions, being translated, etc.). I just wanted to stop by and testify as I promised.