Get Out of My House!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Get Out of My House!

Post by ispeaktheword on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:42 am

Hello Everyone,

Had this dream 9-27-08.

My mother and I were in a back room in a house. A cat came in where we were. The cat left and I followed it with a broom into the kitchen. I think the cat turned into a short man. I told him to get out of my house. He would not leave. I took the broom and tried to shoo him away. He didn't like that. He started coming towards me. I continued shooing him while I was backing up. I turned the broom around and started poking him in his chest and told him to get out! Another man appeared, he was bigger and taller. I had to be more aggressive with him. I started poking him with the broom really hard and yelling very loudly "Get out of my house"! I kept saying it. I get the men near the door and my Landlord appears (irl I own my home). He had a dark blue suit on. I said to the the men, "See this is my Landlord right here, Get out of my house"!

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Get Out of My House!

Post by Delaine on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:03 pm

Ispeaktheword,

Again I reiterate that I do not yet have the gift of interpreting dreams.

How did you feel in the dream? This sounds like a victorious dream to me. I'm not sure what the cat, short man and bigger man represents (maybe spirits that will try to come after you in escalating degrees), but I truly believe the landlord is the Holy Spirit which resides on the inside of you. If you've given Him ownership of your life, He truly is the landlord! I believe you were probably showing those spirits that you're covered by the blood of Jesus as you showed them the door!

Greater is He that is in you than He that is in the world!

These are just my thoughts. huggins

Delaine

Delaine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:09 pm

AMEN DELAINE!!!!
thumbs
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:47 pm

Hi Delaine and Daphanie,

Thank you ladies for the responses. Delaine, what you said was very encouraging and totally agrees with my spirit. In the dream I felt like I had authority. I was fearful at first but then the authority just kicked in. What you said makes a lot of sense and I see how it all fits according to whats going on with me right now. Thank you again!

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

this title caught my attention

Post by immortalservant on Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:33 am

The title "get out of my house" caught my attention. Now, I also have never intp. dreams...but it has been brought to my attention recently that I operate in the gift of discerning of spirits. So, I have been studying this subject day and night. What I have learned that the demonic strongmen that enter our house are caused by an open door of sin. When we open the door to sin a small demonic spirit enters and if a person has not repented of this sin more demonic spirits enter which are larger and they bring in a strongman. For instance Jealousy is a strongman the smaller can be bitterness, suspicion, distrust..,etc. These spirits are trespassers in your house aka body. You have authority over them so when you took that authority in your dream you yelled get out of my house. And most of the time the best way to clean your house is repentance...bind the strongman...kick out the weaker spirits...then kick out the strongman...give praise to God! Then to keep them out you fill your house with the fruit of the Spirit because the bible says when the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he finds his house clean and empty, swept and garnished. Then goeth he and tketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself. and the enter and dwell there..."matt.12:43-45
I recommend cheking out the book Delivering the Captives by Alice Smith or some Spiritual Warfare books. May help you

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:28 am

Hi Immortalservant,

I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my dream. flower

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down