Repost A new dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost A new dream

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:57 pm

Good morning. I had a dream yesterday that I was in a living room I think. I dreamt there were people packing things and putting things in a closet. My Pastor was there talking to me saying

I have thoughts and plans for you

then I woke. I felt good in the dream but I was trying to understand the dream while I was dreaming it. Kinda of strange really, I never did that before. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dove Solutions
AKA: Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost A new dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:53 pm

Could your pastor be representative of GOD letting you know the "thoughts and plans" he has for you? Thoughts to prosper you, etc (Jeremiah 29:11))...Do you think God is telling you to pack up some things and put them away (maybe things of the past) and let Him deal with it? He's moving some things around in your life for the better? Pray on what I've said
desiree

Jeremiah 29:11-14
'For I know the plans I have for you', declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you", declares the Lord, and will bring you back from captivity..." flower

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:27 am

Yes Desiree, I think he wants me to put my past behind me and move me to the point of ministering to them the gospel of Christ. These are the very people that He seperated me from. These are people that abused me and now He is asking me to put that aside and do His work. Pray for my strength in this area.

Thanks for confirming this for me. God Bless and may His mighty hand protect you in all you do.

Connie
Dove Solutions

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:03 am

Connie, gurl you know I loves to help you!!lol..give God all the glory and He is elevating you to where you need to be in HIM! yes, I need God's protection (remember, God protects those who walk with integrity)
smooches and blessings galore!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:50 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top