ELEVATOR - FLOORS 6 AND 3! MANIFESTATION!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ELEVATOR - FLOORS 6 AND 3! MANIFESTATION!

Post by nubava on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:29 pm

My father and I were in an elevator but the door wouldn’t close, they seemed to be closing but at some point they trembled and didn’t close. I told my father that he was holding the doors but he said it was not him. At last the doors closed we went up, our floor was the sixth. I thought to myself that we could go down suddenly and die. The elevator didn’t reach the sixth floor; it started stumbling and shaking slightly and went down. I thought to myself “oh no” and started saying “Lord have mercy” all the time and very quickly. But elevator went down very smoothly and slowly to the third floor and stopped.

Last edited by nubava on Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ELEVATOR - FLOORS 6 AND 3! MANIFESTATION!

Post by Christa on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:29 pm

God is very merciful.... I believe this dream represents God's perfect timing. I believe that your father represents God the Father. He's not holding the doors, but they wouldn't close because you weren't ready to be elevated to the next level with Him yet. We're so eager to get to the top floor and we want to get there in the speed of light. I think that you're climbing in leaps and bounds very well, but God doesn't want you to get overwhelmed by getting to the 6th floor by skipping too many of the other floors. You skipped floor #2 with ease, but if I'm correct with this interpretation, God is making you stop at floor #3 for now until he prepares you for 4,5, & 6.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:53 am

hi there, just a thought, three is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, while man was made on the sixth day, I almost feel you think six is better than three, God assures you are at the right place, He is Lord, prayfully take to the Lord, Gods blessing and peace, martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:15 pm

Nubava,

Without reading others,

No intrepretation but I say that God is having his way in your situation number 6 is man's way,number 3 is a number of establishment,unity,strenght which is God enabled.God is going to make you rest in that which is solid, real, substantial, complete and entire in HIM.

Do not be a fraid,

Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MANIFESTATION

Post by nubava on Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Thank you so much! Each one of you gave me direction!

In reality I believe that my father represented Heavenly Father who was looking at me while I was trying to do everything my was, i.e. the 6th floor. However, I decided to go on fast which allowed my Heavenly Father to slowly bring me back to the 3rd floor. And suddenly circumstances and things which seemed so important to me vanished away and I calmed down. As for me saying "Lord have mercy" referred to the process of fasting and praying when my flesh was trying to take over my commitment.

Thank you so much!

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top