WICKED MAN, TWO BABIES!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WICKED MAN, TWO BABIES!

Post by nubava on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:23 pm

On a sunny day I was on the street and I saw a big man, whose back was half nude and his pants were hanging so that part of his bottom was partially nude. He looked wicked and strange. He had two babies in his stroller and was driving away those babies to get rid of them, to kill them. I didnít want to give him the babies and didn't understand why he would do this, to kill a boy and a girl. Somehow the babies appeared in my hands and they were holding me so tight and they wanted to eat. On my right I had a girl and on my left I had a boy. But I couldnít say that they were cute babies, neither ugly nor beautiful, they looked to be newborn. They were holding me from my breast tight as if they wanted me to feed them. I smiled at them and we went away in a hurry. But I noticed that the man with the stroller still had two babies when he turned right, both of us had those two babies.

Last edited by nubava on Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WICKED MAN, TWO BABIES!

Post by jwhita on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Hi Nu. Sometimes babies represent new things; new ideas, new ministries, new things in your life. They could represent other things of course, these are just some things I've seen. And the enemy wants to kill anything that's from God in it's infancy. (like he tried to kill Jesus). Sounds like a call to prayer to me.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Right you are, the babies are my two dreams which I won't let the enemy to steal from me, no matter what :)))

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:55 pm

I know that babies can mark a certain timeline. Is there any difference in meaning if the baby is a boy or a girl?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:50 pm

I'm sure there can be a difference. They can represent two different things of about the same age.

Are your two dreams new?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:33 am

I'd say these dreams are quite old ;) lol - I mean I have them in my heart for a long period of time but I started to move activelly toward their direction both in prayer and in action may starting from the beginning of this year. Can this mean they are being restored or coming to pass very soon as the babies are quite small newborn or a month old?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top