Dogs and Cats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dogs and Cats

Post by lorigary on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:10 am

I was in prayer and asked the Lord to give us wisdom and to lead us on what to do about our financial situation. Then I fell asleep and here is my dream.

My daughter just got a white boxer puppy. I realized that since she has had this dog it had not been outside to use the bathroom. So I took him outside and he was a bigger puppy by this time. My dog went outside with us. She's black. The white dog hiked up his leg and began to urinate and it projected into the air real high and kinda forceful and the urine began to hit a car that was parked in front of my house it was the neighbor's car and it was black. I said, Oh my gosh he's hitting that car and it's going to go into the window but it barely missed it. Then as I was going in the house with the our 2 dogs there was another black dog with white on it's chin trying to go into my house with me. It wasn't mean. I closed my door and the dog came in through a hole that was in the door and a strange cat. I got the dog and cat out and at the same time my cat got out under the door. I knew I had to put something infront of the door so they couldn't come back in. (the end)

I have no idea what this could mean. Please help!!!

lorigary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dogs and Cats

Post by jwhita on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:04 am

Just a thought, the animals may represent expenses that are not completely in control. The context suggest it, and from expierience we all know pets are and expense.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top