Recurrent dream!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recurrent dream!!!

Post by Josue Tortola on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Hi!!!
I am a new member, my name is Josue Tortola and I hope that you help me to know what my dreams are trying to tell me!!!
For more than 10 years I have been dreaming the same kind of dream...the dreams are not exactly the same but the elements that show up!!! The elements are churches with cemeteries...I am not afraid in the dreams...I walk through the church and also through the cementery...There have been many dreams about the same and I remember all of them but before telling you all of my dreams Iīd like to know what you think...
the churches that I see in my dreams are the catholic type...and in my dreams I was able to recognize one of those churches...I was walking in the street (in my dream) and when I saw the church I said to myself "This is the church that I dreamed the other day" and I went inside...
The time in my dreams is in the past.
Besides the recurrent dreams about churches and cemeteries I also dream places where I have never been before and later when I physically find them I remember that I saw them in my dreams.
Please if some of you can help me to define what my dreams mean I will appreciate it a lot!!! I have had many dreams about the same during a long time that I am sure there is a message for me....but I still donīt get it!!!!!
Thanks a lot for your time and advice!!!!

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recurrent dream!!!

Post by lola21st on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:40 am

Just thoughts...

There were a couple of things that came to mind when I read your dream...

1) have you had a bad experience with a church in your past? Maybe the church was spiritually dead? There may be some unresolved issues related to that experience if that is the case...

2) The dreams may be a call to pray for these churches that you dream about. Again, the spiritually dead theme comes to mind. It may be that you're being called to intercede and pray revival/santification/new life into them to open the way for the Holy Spirit to operate in these churches.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:42 am

THe church being dead is what came to mind. Also when we first start noticing our dreams and that we see it later in real life, in my personal experience was God telling me I'm trying to get your attention, I am speaking to you through dreams. Then he gave me more dreams that I had to seek his word or his voice for to understand them. May God bless you with the understanding of your dream.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:19 am

Thanks lola21st.

1) have you had a bad experience with a church in your past? Maybe the
church was spiritually dead? There may be some unresolved issues
related to that experience if that is the case...

When I said that the time of my dreams is in the past I was not talking about my present life because I can sense another time, another epoch prior to my life in my dreams ...actually in one of those dreams I saw the date "Funded in 1830" (it was between 1830 and 1835 I donīt remember the exact year).It was written on a column before reaching the door.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top