Three Lions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three Lions

Post by kimberlynich on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Hoping someone will have additional to share.

Dream: My sister and I are getting ready to leave the house (I believe it was the house I grew up in), as we are walking out the door we stop because there are three lions laying on the ground close to where the car is parked (there is a thing layer of snow on the ground but there is no snow where the three lions are). We go back inside the house.

kimberlynich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Lions

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Interpretation,

The old house represent the flesh or human nature.The number three represent unity and stability (water,spirit and word)in this case which would mean in the Lord.The Lion represent christ.

Kimberly,

Both of you need a renewal in water,spirit and word.You are afraid of this process and reluctant for transformation.What is the spiritual status of your sister?

kindly share back.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlynich on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Hi Peter-

Thanks for the feedback. My sister is a christian and is growing tremendously in the the Lord.

Again, I am not sure if it was the old house I grew up in (that was really groggy) but we were walking out of the front door of a house to go get into the car but stopped once we saw the lions. We were not afraid of the lions and they were not growling at us, they didn't even see us because they were laying down.

kimberlynich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:39 am

Thanks Kimberlynich,

I tend also to think that may be both of you need transformation in one way or another as in being so deep in him as you are established in word and spirit.I am convinced that this dream leads you to God and it is not bad in any way.

thanks again,and pray on what I have said.

Peter.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:08 am

Hi Kimberly. Sometimes an old home or place from your past points you to a time in your past. Since you were getting ready to leave that place, but were prevented becasue of the lions, they could represent something from the past is hindering you somehow. Since your sister was there too, it could be something that effects you both, or your family. I'd ask the Lord about it and look closely at that time in your life to see if there is any such hindering event, belief, etcetera that the Lord is pointing out to you.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlynich on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Thanks Jwhita-

Umm interesting and I can see how this could be relevant. My concern is the three lions because they are very relevant and the reason why we went back in the house and since the symbolism of lions varies in the bible. Thanks much.

kimberlynich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:14 pm

You'tr right. Lions can be the roaring lion seeking to devour or the Lion of Judah, But these don't seem like either, yjeu are more like the fears in "there is a lion in the street." They don't seem to be seeking to devour, Seems like they represent fears that hinder. God Bless.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:42 pm

"there is a thing layer of snow on the ground but there is no snow where the three lions are). We go back inside the house."

There is no snow where the lions are because they donīt belong to that space...I think they represent angels and they are warning you not to leave the house.
Maybe at the time when you had this dream you and your sister or only you or only your sister were about to do a movement in their lifes in any field...something that has to do with taking decisions.
You felt secure in the house...for now is the safest place for you.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlynich on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:06 am

Thanks much. I will continue to pray over all because some things confirm, especially Jwhita and Josue. Be blessed.

kimberlynich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:48 pm

I have a similar but slightly different take on this dream. I think it's a call to be more bold in your walk and more discerning. At first I thought the context was the past but since you're not sure about whether the home was your childhood home or not, let's ignore that for the moment. Lions can represent a range of things in the Bible as you pointed out but they are either:
- representative of the Lion of Judah - Jesus (Rev 5:5)
- representative of Satan (1 Peter 5:8)

Further, they're either active - devouring, destroying, etc. or they're confidently quiet, their mere presence intimidates everyone/everything around them regardless of what their intent really is. Apparently IRL, when lions are going to sleep, they don't hide somewhere to sleep, they just lie down and sleep - because they're confident that they won't be messed with. (I don't know if this is factually correct, it's just what I read somewhere). This points to a level of bold confidence, knowing it's powerful but not having to prove it.

And it works. Because while they didn't even see you and your sister, and while you weren't afraid, their mere presence was still enough to make you go back inside your home.

This is the scripture that I think applies to your dream:

Proverbs 28:1 -
The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Please don't be put off by the term 'wicked', I don't think you're wicked... flower ...there is a principle within this scripture that may be relevant. The wicked flee when no one pursues because they're overcome by guilt to the point that they become paranoid that everyone is out to get them. Is there something that you and your sister have experienced or are experiencing that has caused/may be causing you to read certain situations/people incorrectly and thus react where a reaction isn't necessary? If not now, then this dynamic may come in the future.

I think the Lord may be telling you that this isn't necessary, to trust in Him. I think you are being encouraged to become confident in who you are and Whose you are. No matter what problems/trials you may experience, you serve a mighty God who is larger than all of your challenges. No matter what the difficulty, all things are possible with God for He is able and He is faithful to do it.

Please pray on what's been said to ensure that it aligns with what's in your spirit and disregard anything that doesn't fit...
flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dewick on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:06 pm

What came to me as I read this dream is that the house represents the past. You realize that the fields are white unto harvest, (John 4:35)and you begin to move forward with your spiritual sister. Of course, since your sister is a Christian, it could be her. The area around the lions was not white, representing that they are probably the enemy, and are keeping back the harvest where they in power. The Lord may be waiting for you and those He has put in your life to minister with, your sister/or sisters in the Lord, to intercede and do warfare, and to clear the way for your ministry, represented by your car. The Lord warns us not to turn back, in Matt. 24:18. I believe the Lord is saying "do not let the enemy keep you from your ministry. The harvest is ready, do not go back, and do not let the enemy's presence keep you from your destiny, but move forward. It is time.
Of course, take this to the Lord, as only He can make this clear to you. Shalom! dewick

dewick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlynich on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Thanks Lola-

I will certainly seek God on what you have said. There are things that you have said that is enough for me to pray for further revelation. really both you an Jwhita as proverbs 22:13 came in my spirit when I prayed about the dream, but I knew God wasn't saying that I was lazy.

You touch upon some things that are significant. I don't think the dream really has anything to do with my sister but more so me as I was walking out the door ahead of her when I saw the three lions, also the significance of three. Thanks much!

kimberlynich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlynich on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Wow, each of you have said things so significant, that I have to go back and re-read, as I read the pieces and understanding is coming and resonating in me. Many Blessings!

kimberlynich

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top