Surreal is an understatement

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Surreal is an understatement

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Husband, son, and I are in an old blue van going on a trip. We get to a parking lot and stop. I asked him why we didn't bring the bigger nicer van. I asked him "Why did we sleep in the parking lot?" He didn't reply. The van then is more like a room of some type and 2 young teenage boys are there. and there is a restaurant. The boys are have these seemingly uncomfortable bike seats that look more like saddles that they sleep on. I asked them how they could sleep in those seats. The younger guy told me to "feel them, they are comfortable". I feel them. The younger guy has a white one that looks and feels like plastic until I pressed with my hand and it gave way like memory foam. Then I went to the other seat and it was made of silver colored metal that was formed spring but in the shape of the seat. I Thought surely that is very uncomfortable, but when I pressed my hand into it, it also gave way and felt very nice. The boys lived there at the restaurant.

Then there was this huge sloppy cake or maybe it was stacked pancakes covered in pink dripping icing. I was free and I grabbed a big plate of it, I never ate it.
Then I was at an out door type table in the same parking lot. A German lady came out and I was happy to see her and asked about another lady who used to work there. She didn't answer. I was seemingly helping her set the table and she was also setting food down that I didn't eat. I wanted to tell her something about God but I didn't because when I started, she seemed busy and felt like she didn't want to participate.
Then there was a younger girl at the table who was the ladies daughter. She wanted to talk about spiritual stuff and about the Blood of Jesus. I feel like I was watching her mind.
Then we leave and go inside her house which was more like an building which didn't look much different than the inside of the old blue van. We plead the Blood of Jesus and maybe rebuking evil spirits (something similar, don't remember) and while we were still praying/talking she started talking on her cell phone to a group of her friends and started telling them what we were doing. Then the friends become audibly loud and they are mocking me but not her. She doesn't defend me and I feel betrayed. I take the phone from her and ask them if they are mocking me and they say "yes"and they continue. They then leave and seems like I saw them leave. She looks at me innocently and acts like she hadn't done anything wrong and says something to the extent that it doesn't matter we can plead the Blood over it.

She is gone and and I'm still in the house in a different area. There's gymnastics equipment mainly uneven bars and a high bar. There is a young girl with long black hair who loves doing gymnastics and she is tethered at the waste with wide belt of leather and at the other end is a beautiful lithe and limber animal. Their belt is draped over the high bar and the animal seems to be helping the girl by being a weight so she can spring up and down (it didn't look weird, but thinking about it, it's weird).
I hear my son screaming and crying in another area. I feel frightened and I go running to him. Something hurt him bad. He has a big gash on his left shoulder and his shirt is ripped (one that he got for christmas irl). He said a dog did it and I looked over and saw our pitbull Star (our pet irl) and son said "no, that dog" and I Turned around and there was a huge white Am.Bulldog (who I recognized in my dream as one we have been around a lot irl and that was good buddies with our dog).
The dog started walking towards us in a threatening way. I saw a couple brooms and I Grabbed one (one was red and I think the other was brown) I might have grabbed the brown one. I Started jabbing it at the dog and it went into a corner where I Hit the dog in the rear end a few time and it scooted away and then turned around. The dogs nose was weird flat rounded, pink and fleshy, with no nostrils but overlapping where the nostrils were making it look like a weird creature dog. (irl I heard my son talking in his sleep listing things and he said "talking, creature..." and some other stuff I couldn't hear). Son goes up to the dog to pet it i guess, but I tell him "NO, the dog is backed into a corner, I'm hitting it"!
Then I"M back at the gym and as I look past the apparatus the gym gradually turns into wide open outdoors and it's night. The stars are falling and are fire balls all over and when they land they are all bright shining happy stars with joyful faces and they are bright shining yellow. I get excited and go start collecting them and other people are with me. I tell them "IT's dangerous" and I See myslef with the people in the midst of these falling balls of fire all around collecting all these happy yellow stars and looking around, there are thousands. I needed to colect them. i don't remember why.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Surreal is an understatement

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:13 am

Maybe this is a nonsense dream?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:51 am

It's very long but it doesn't sound like a nonsense dream. I see you highlighted things that could be clues to the understanding of it. Have you looked up any symbols. I see alot of people ignore you in the begining, do you feel people are doing that in real life? The mad dog is not good for sure and I would be praying for your sons protection. In the word of God stars can represent angels, which is good cause you need happy angels.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:55 am

I do feel ignored a lot. By my family, they leave me out of stuff and I never find anything out until it's been weeks or months. I've lived far away from home for 11 years. Even when I there, they still leave me out. I don't know if it's intentionally. But it's been like that my whole life even with people who I consider friends. I am not softspoken and don't have a naturally soft voice like the rest of my family incl. all my cousins.
Now I'm starting to feel ignored by my son who is almost 11. I have always felt ignored by my husband.
I remember my mom telling me that she felt that I was ignored by my grandmother and others when I was a baby in favour of my 2nd cousin. She got pregnant with me outside of marriage and did marry my dad. My dad was not well accepted in my family. My family is Italian/Irish/Scottish and there was a lot of judgment being passed down against my mom who did a lot of naughty things in highschool. To this day I feel that my cousins and siblings have more favour with my grandparents than with me. My grandmother thinks I'm stupid or something, has no gifts (I was really silly and wild and unbenknownst to anyone till a couple years ago that I have ADD bigtime) because she will tell me with a hint of pride that my other cousin liked to get everyone in order and be the boss when we were growing up. This cousin is 2 years younger than me. She didn't live in our state until she was about 6.
ok, i'm done with that. I'm talk too much sometimes!

I prayed that whatever that bulldog represents, it will not come near my son or my family and asked God to put His warring angels around it and my son and they won't let it come anywhere near.

I feel like God was healing dreams I used to have about the endtimes where I would see the stars falling and knew that I was not going to heaven, or I would miss the rapture and be rounded up for those camps in basketball court like place and the constantine wire and flood lights and military all over the place.
I wasn't scared and it made me happy. Every single star was smiling!! I was gathering them up. I'm wondering if they also represent the restoration that God says He's giving me? I keep hearing when I sleeping stuff like "restoration" "that means God is blessing you" and I even heard restoration this morning when I was asleep.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:14 am

usemeLord wrote:... I see you highlighted things that could be clues to the understanding of it. Have you looked up any symbols...

I have. Some have so many different things they could mean that I don't know. I'll post the stuff I find.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:57 am

Just wondering if you have repented and asked forgiveness for mothers and fathers sins and asked God to cleanse the family name, to cut off any inherited curses from your parents or grandparents to you and your son. A curse can be given as easily as any person saying your not gifted or talented or good enough. The Holy Spirit is welling up in me telling you to stand on what God says you are

You are part of Godís family through faith in Jesus Christ. You are Godís son. You are Jesus Christís brother, He is the firstborn of many. Youhave been given Godís surname! You were chosen before the foundation of this world was laid. Jesus Christ has given You eternal life, here, now, already. Jesus Christ is seated at the right hand of the Father. Youare seated with Jesus Christ at the right hand of the Father. God is your strength and He shows His strength through you. You are filled with the fullness of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Youhave the privilege of being Jesus Christís light, His salt, His fruit and His body to this world. As a result of your faith in the work of Jesus Christ on the cross, the evil of this world is increasingly overcome. Despite sin when God looks at you, He sees His Son Jesus Christ, He relates to you as His Son Jesus Christ, He treats you as His Son Jesus Christ, He speaks to you as His Son Jesus Christ, He dwells with you as He does with His Son Jesus Christ and He has 40 people working for your good (see Mephibosheth). You are IN Christ Jesus and Jesus Christ is IN you. You are WHERE Jesus Christ is at the right hand of the Father. yOU ARE AS Jesus Christ is. yOU ARE clothed with the righteousness of Jesus Christ and He has made you acceptable to God and a co-heir, a king and a prince, not a slave or a child. You are a new creature in a new creation within a new Heaven and a new Earth. Youhave been made holy, pure and blameless by Jesus Christ on His cross. He loves you even when your family forsakes you and nobody can take your faith or your love of God away. Keep the faith and go forth, forgive them and move on without dwelling on their ignorance of your beauty from God Almighty. He created you the way he wants you, the way that he can use you.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:39 am

I just prayed about/over/for everything you just sent to me!!! I have peace and joy right now!!! I am not cursed in the name of Jesus!!! praiseGod

Amen

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Praise God.... No weapon formed against YOU shall prosper in the name of Jesus. I love 1 Peter 1:8 go read it, it's about our joy

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:50 pm

Amen to that, I love that chapter happy dance

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:54 pm

Sponsored content