Praying for financial miracle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Praying for financial miracle

Post by princessdelia on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:55 am

I applied for a job-the Lord enabled me to perform excellently at all the steps having to do with the job. Still yet, I have heard nothing back from the job. And now my unemployment benefits just finished and I have to reapply for an extension.
I am my son's sole provider of his needs- everything....almost a year of no $$$ from his father.
I am a daughter of a King- the King of Glory is His name!
He promised that He would never leave me nor forsake me.
He also promised that He would supply all of my needs. I believe Him---His word is my collateral.
So I am stating all of this to remind myself to be encouraged as I wait upon Him!

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Praying for financial miracle

Post by Cholette on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:55 am

I will say to you what the Lord has said to me in this season of me being unemployed. God is the ultimate Source. The job and the unemployment benefits are only a means that he blesses us through (my job didn't pay into unemployment so I don't receive it). Regardless of how or where we receive our income, we have to keep our focus on the Source. After receiving this revelation, every need has been supplied. He blesses you according to HIS riches in glory...not according to whether you have your unemployment or not. The Lord is Real...I know you know that already!!!!

REJOICE!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:56 am

Preach it sister Cholette. Preach it!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top