Jesus Was Coming....Then a Knock at the Door

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesus Was Coming....Then a Knock at the Door

Post by Christa on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:04 am

I had two dreams actually

#1- I was a reality show actress (so I guess I wasn't really an actress, weird). I met this guy at an airport, he looked like Clive Owen. I was surprised he was into me. He was a prophet I think. He had this way about him, like he was Jesus-like almost. I loved him immediately. The people who were filming me, following me around, wanted to catch only the smart allic (funny) things I said about church people. I felt bad, and I stopped saying, "This isn't right." The director said, "CUT!" and I don't think the taping resumed, but I told them I had some truly funny things to say now. Next thing I remember, I was in the ER attending to older people, who had candy in their rooms, trident gum....fruity mentos....York peppermint patties. One guy was helping someone else give away a parrot that couldn't fly because it's wings were cut. The parrot was on a dumpster lid with two other birds, like pigeons. A lady came in with a huge cage and was prepared to take the bird with her. The old guy gave her a big bag of bird seed. I wanted the bird, but I knew that the lady could give it a better home than I could.

#2 - I was getting ready to go to start school soon (which is true), and a lady asked me to babysit her son starting then. I said "OK," but I reminded her that I had school at certain times. Her and her son were laying down in bunkers. All of a sudden I heard a rumble in the sky, and I just knew that Jesus was coming. I heard the trumpet sound and I started running everywhere saying, "Jesus is coming, Jesus is coming, let's go outside and see Him, hurrrryyyyyy!!!!!" Then I heard a loud knock at the door. IRL......I woke up at the loud knock. I asked my mom this morning if she knocked on my door this morning, and she said "no." Everyone else was asleep.

This is the second dream I've had about Jesus coming while I was just starting school. I'll be going to a four year college after taking a couple of community college classes, so, I don't know?!?!?!?!
happy dance Cheering wave woo hoo

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus Was Coming....Then a Knock at the Door

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:54 am

You just gave me chills

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:47 pm

laugh Yeah.......I give myself those sometimes too. I sometimes wonder if I'm living in the Twilight Zone.

holy moly wave

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdelacreme on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:14 am

the 1st dream, I don't know. The 2nd one- Very cool! I love it! Share anytime. Thanks! God Bless you. Kim

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimdelacreme on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:18 am

Bunkers , I've had a few with bunkers. Confirmation on End Times stuff ,definitely. Thanks! I Love to compare stuff

kimdelacreme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:50 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top