Dream About Marriage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream About Marriage

Post by CT on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:19 am

I dreamed that I was getting married but not to the I was supposed to marry. The man I was to marry is the man I am currently seeing. It was a beautiful sunny day, very bright. I cried throughout the entire dream because I was marrying the wrong man. I couldn't get anything together, people were at the wedding location (a dark place) waiting for me but I was still home crying. I couldn't fit in my wedding dress and couldn't find anything to wear. A bridesmaid called, I told her the problem and asked what the other maids were wearing. When she said brown I found a brown evening dress to wear. The groomsmen came to pick me up. As I stood in my second floor bedroom looking out the window I saw the car drive up. A man, dark figure, got out of the car. Instead of ringing the doorbell he levitated to my bedroom window and as he enter my room everything went dark. There was an evil presence, so evil I couldn't breath. I remember doing everything I could to call on the name of Jesus but nothing came out of my mouth. I was persistent and finally woke calling on the Name of Jesus and pleading the Blood of Jesus. I understand the dark presence because I've experienced that before but I need understanding relative to the marriage to the wrong person of whom I never got a chance to marry in the dream.

CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream About Marriage

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:19 am

I would keep praying even asking God for a fleece if this truly is the wrong man. Is he saved? Sounds like he has some witchcraft in his closet.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:21 am

Also I ask God Almighty to expose whatever is hidden to CT and her friends, show her especially what is hidden and bring it to light and show her the meaning of this dream in Jesus name.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CT on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:29 am

Thank you so much, "usemeLord." The man in my life is saved, he has given his life to Christ. To your comment, is which man truly the wrong man? Can you expound? I am still in prayer about it all. One more thing, witchcraft in whose closet? The wrong man or the one in my life? My apologies for bombarding you with questions, I'm just seeking wise counsel.

CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:42 am

Hi CT
I do not believe your dream has to do with a real 'marriage'. I think it is symbolic to a union. A union attaches something to you- therefore this may be an attack from the enemy. It is almost as if he is on assignment to 'marry' you to something - that is wrong or not from God-- maybe something you have been delivered from in the past. The devil is persistent even when he loses. I suggest you pray that the blood covers you.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by CT on Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:50 am

Thank you "unaday." Your response is in line with some things the Lord has been speaking to me. I will continue to seek His Face and I thank you again for your insight and wise counsel. God bless you!

CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:26 am

I would have to agree with Unaday here (by the way, I love that avatar Una!), and say that it does seem like you will be involved with something you don't want to be involved with and it seems like its not good (ie: by the brown attire and dark setting)

Stand, be courageous, and plead the blood CT!

Be blessed
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top