Do you need help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do you need help?

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:24 am

I was in this Huge building that was built around a splendid water fall. It actually replaced the natural rock formations and the falls were turned into artificial falls. I can't describe the building except there was a lot of stairs and walk ways. When I got to the falls I started crying because of what people had done to it to "preserve/make it more tourist friendly/make it better". But it wasn't better at all.
I don't know if I started crying about that before or after I was looking for something or someone. There was a set of stairs going down to a foyer and glass front with the big double doors. It was dark outside and light inside. There was hardly anyone around and everyone was strangers. I went down the stairs and didn't feel safe and I felt it was dangerous to go outside and there was a man sitting on one of the benches who made me feel uneasy and as I was heading back up the stairs not finding what I was looking for, a man wearing a black open button up flannel shirt came down the stairs and I felt uneasy with him too. He asked me if I needed help and I told him no.

I think I might know what this means. IRL I have a Very hard time trusting people. But I'm wondering if the man was the Holy Spirit and the building was my attempt at helping God. Looking for something = looking for the Holy Spirit but not recognizing him because of the mistrust I have for my own mind. I deleted a post (sort of) that is titled voices in my brain, because I felt like people were going to judge me and tell me I'm a fake. I doubt anyone here would do that but I'm always having constant thoughts that tell me things like the dream above is telling me that I'm not good enough, and worse, self defeating thoughts, guiltridden thoughts, condemning thoughts, judgmental thoughts toward myself etc. Esp. When I really really really want to hear from God my mind gets SO much talking and confusion.
I didn't even want to post that dream but I think it needs to be posted. I want to delete this too.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do you need help?

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:17 am

Take captive all thoughts that are not of God, plead the blood of Jesus on your thoughts and those thoughts that are not of God must flee.
[url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, '2co', '2 Corinthians', '10', '5', 'CJB')]2 Corinthians 10:5 CJB[/url]

and every arrogance that raises itself up against the knowledge of God; we take every thought captive and make it obey the Messiah.

It almost sounds like people trying to change God's word into something better, but that can't be done. Like changing worship for him or coming up with their own version of how God's word and worship should be.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Thank you usemeLord. I despise my thoughts because of what they have done/do to me and even other people. It's something that God has recently placed on me to overcome because He will not give me more than I can handle. This is a difficult task because my thoughts have been running on auto since I was little and they run under the radar a Lot. Lot of it is subconscious.

I see what you guys mean that thoughts that raise themselves above God, they are the ones that say I am not what God says I am. They think they know better than God. They do NOT know better than God and I want to know completely that I am what God says I am and not what has been placed in my mind by others since I was little and made to believe, even subconsciously.

I bet it is people changing worship and the Word. The water was Blue, not like dyed blue, but brilliant blue. The building just made it look like people thought they knew better than God.
How do people change worship? I understand changing the Word of God to make it mean something it doesn't.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:24 am

Hi hindīsfeet!!
"I was in this Huge building that was built around a splendid water fall."
You are the splendid water fall, the huge building is the world.

"replaced the natural rock formations and the falls were turned into artificial falls.

You are not living freely because your image of the world has changed and now it doesnīt look and feel natural, it looks artificial for you.

"I can't describe the building except there was a lot of stairs and walk ways."

This is the world and all of the pathways that you can take in your life.

"When I got to the falls I started crying because of what people had
done to it to "preserve/make it more tourist friendly/make it better".
But it wasn't better at all."

You cry because the inner you, your own spirit, dislike the damage the mankind has done to the world.The damage that our planet is passing through.

"I don't know if I started crying about that before or after I was
looking for something or someone. There was a set of stairs going down
to a foyer and glass front with the big double doors. It was dark
outside and light inside."

The one that you are looking for is you, is yourself. The darkness outside is all of the bad thing that you perceive, the light inside is the light of your own spirit.

"I went down the stairs and didn't feel safe and I felt it was dangerous
to go outside and there was a man sitting on one of the benches who
made me feel uneasy and as I was heading back up the stairs not finding
what I was looking for, a man wearing a black open button up flannel
shirt came down the stairs and I felt uneasy with him too. He asked me
if I needed help and I told him no."

You have tryied to be a more spiritual being in the past but you are afraid, of what I donīt know...maybe the responsability that it takes.
You havenīt been able to know yourself.The other two persons that you see is you and the fears that you have.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:50 am

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:24 am

Hi my friend!!!

When I was writing a while ago it was a kind of spiritual thing...I didnīt think a lot to write what I wrote...I just felt it...this was the first time for me trying to reveal what a dream means and you can imagine how happy I am to know that everything is completely true...I whish everything in your life be good and I hope that you move forward in your life...donīt be afraid God is with us and if we fail and fall he always gonna be there to lift us again...
God be with you!!!

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:33 pm

/

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wasn't able to delete Josue Tortola, so I deleted my replies.)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josue Tortola on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:55 pm

What I am going to tell you is easier to tell than doing....you need for your own good forgive all of those that hurt you in the past...I know this is sometimes sometlhing very hard to do but unfortunately is the only way...if we donīt forgive them we continue carrying that enormous amount of wheight over our shoulders and is hard to move when you are overwheighted...but donīt misunderstand me when I say "forgive them" I mean exactly that "Forgive Them" but be alert you donīt have to share your time and space with them or with any other person who tryies to control you...they simply are not in the same frequency that you are and thatīs why you donīt get along...
When you forgive, you are throwing away many negative thoughts and feelings and this simple act is going to help you to move to a higher level and is going to clear the path so you can reach the light that you saw in your dream...the light of your own spirit.
Itīs a shame when we think about this "God made us free and is the man the one who makes us prisoners". I would like you to remember this always..."You are a free soul, nobody can tie you to anything if you donīt want to be tied."
If you need to spend more time with your real dad do it now that you can, do it now that both of you are alive, do it now that both of you have the chance to share time and space together, doing it later can be too late!
I really want you to find yourself because is going to give a lot of peace, calm and self realization....
I am sending you a big hug with my best wishes!!!

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Hi Hindsfeet. I got a little different feel (not mutually exclusive, just different) from this dream. Try it on for size and see if anything fits. A waterfall has always spoken to me of God's Holy Spirit and rest. But this one had a big structure built around it, and that brought in a lot of grievous artificiality. Sounds like"church", how we take everything of God and try to package it and make it mass marketable. But things from God have a wildness about them, especially moves of the Spirit. Sometimes you have to jump in with both feet, or just let the flow take you.
The going downstairs could represent our natural reaction to all the plasticity, we back off. But therein lies allowhip and worship and danger of it's own, giving up ground. And trying to go back upstairs is our natural reaction to that, and the enemy will always try to keep you from any turning back to God.
Anyhow, even if our churches aren't perfect, any more than any of us are, we need the fellowhip and cobering they provide.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Oops, pardon my bad typeing. Read "therein lies a danger of it's own" and "we need the fellowship and covering they provide."

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:42 pm

jwhita wrote:. But things from God have a wildness about them, especially moves of the Spirit.

That made me smile immediately bouncing !!! I had a wildness about me as a child, an innocent child. What you said spoke to me. I was a thing from God. When I was little and growing up, I had stars in my eyes when I would play outside and go for walks. I love God's nature. nuture

You are completely right too!!! Funny how God works out double meanings. lol!
I am wary of churches hiding and I do need to find one and quick!! praying

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:42 pm

Are those books?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:39 am

Owen, I think this might be relevant to the dream about the 2 people that I felt weary of in the dream you commented on.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Hinds, I understand that it is hard to trust people esp when we ourselves have felt betrayed and deprived during young age. Anyway, God did not say in His word that we must trust man, but to Him alone.

Talking about trusting, our past experience gives us a preconcieved and distorted image of who God is wich also affects our perspective and views about ourselves. As a result, it is hard to trust Him and ourselves, they this inner struggle comes like thunder and torment within. This is why it is important to know who He really is because it will reflect our views of who we are.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:23 am

He keeps telling me over and over not to trust people, only Him.

My aunt does this study with me, I think I've told you before. It gets to the root of my emotions. It always goes to where I first started believing a lie about God which was then transferred onto the person that hurt me and then again dispersed onto no one in particular. Do you know what I mean? It's a really difficult study not because it's emotional, but because the roots are a shadow of what it ended up as.

A lot of times it ends up that I believe that God is unfair and some other hurtful things.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owen on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:38 pm

I understand what you mean, if we have unhealed wounds, we tend to blame others, worst, blaming God. The root must be plucked out if we dont want branches and stems will grow again.

I know it is hard but there is no other way to freedom and healing.

owen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:38 pm

They def. do re-grow stems...

I am SO ready for more healing.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 am