More Court

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More Court

Post by Christa on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:34 pm

I forgot to pay a cell phone moving violation ticket. I have a failure to appear now and an $800- bail amount. I'm going to go to the judge tomorrow to ask for a reduction in the bail amount. The problem is, I have no money, $25- is all I've got. I'm going to plead guilty or no contest. Please pray that the judge somehow dismisses my bail amount and the failure to appear, or that he allows me to do community service for the bail. I have a visitation court date for my daughter on 2/1/10, and if I have a bench warrant from this stupid ticket I got, I could go to jail for just showing up to my court date on 2/1. I'm up to my eyeballs in court, police, mediator, legal crap. I can't stand this court stuff. I HATE going before judges. If I had $800- right now, I'd probably pay $1000- to just not have to go to court. I know that God is going to prove Himself tomorrow for His glory because He's so incredibly merciful and gracious. Please pray that I don't get arrested and that the whole money/bail thing is cleared up tomorrow, and that I trust God instead of worry about this all night. Thanks warriors.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: More Court

Post by princessdelia on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:47 am

It is cleared in Jesus Name!! I trust and believe sis Christa that we serve a living God who won't leave you nor forsake you. He hears your cries and responds (ps 34) Just go meditate upon that Psalm and remember that you already have the victory. As to the money, the Lord has provided all of your needs through Christ Jesus. I am encouraging myself as I encourage you. I am here waiting on either a job opportunity or the extension of my unemployment benefits. I am the sole provider for my son's needs- almost a year in no $$ from his father.
So we are both daughters of a King, we have the freedom to go to Him and remind Him of His promises to us. Let us do that and encourage ourselves in Him ok.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:50 am

Christa...back in the day (19 and 20 yrs old), I was notorious for not paying my tickets. I had bench warrants all over the place. After I came to the Lord, I knew I couldn't have anything outstanding so walked into the court with "goodness and mercy" on each side of me and went before the judge. Not only did he throw out all of the tickets, I only had to pay a minimal amount to reinstate my drivers license. I haven't had a driving ticket since then.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:40 pm

You two are such blessings to me. Thank you for your words of encouragement. The judge wouldn't see me that day, so I had to make an appointment for February 4th. I know that God is going to show up in that courtroom and prove Himself victorious once again. I needed your encouragement though. Thanks ladies. Luv ya.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:59 pm

You must be a doing something right......or things would'nt be-a-going-wrong!!!!!!! Don't tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how BIG YOUR GOD IS!!!!!!!! The enemy will have to go and lick-his-own-wounds!! Speak to these things that are trying to dictate your life and take back what the devil has stole in Jesus name. We war not against flesh and blood but, against the princepalities of the air. Your not waring against the court system/man, you at war with spirits {princepalities} that has come
up against you. Once we recongnize what we are fighting against we have leverage and possess the ground we walk on for whatever the case may be, Amen. Put the whole armour of God on Eph. ch.6...learn how each piece is used and allow the armour to work for your advantage....let him who has stole, steel no more!!
The Lord gave you a sound mind.

Sister Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Thank you for that Halo.....good advice.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:40 am

Amen to all those prayers

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:12 am

I stand in agreement with all. God is the Victor and there is no other. The battle is won and paid for. I will be praying for you Christa.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:32 am

Thanks you guys...........you know, I feel this whole court thing is a set up for a big testimony. Once I get off this dirt road, there's going to be a scenic freeway to venture on for sure. :)

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:40 am

Amen and Amen!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:44 am

Amen! Now that you see what is happening, it is easier to push through it. Keep your eye on the prize, soon it will be here....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:34 pm

The dirt road sucks though........I got dirt in my ears, in my nose, and in my eyes, under my fingernails! Enough dirt.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top