Walking On Water...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Walking On Water...

Post by Dawn on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:37 pm

I had a dream where I was near a pool of water.The pool looked deep like ocean water so I was afraid of the animal life that was in there.There was a person on the side of me.Then a person said to go in.Then that person went in and it only went up to his ankles.Then I got in and it only went to my ankles but I saw underneath that it was green with life...like a ocean.Then a person I once knew who had betrayed me with my boyfriend took me to his house.When I got to Daniel's house in the front outside there was a video camera pointing outside of a curtain inside the living room.Then Marlina left and I was walking outside near the street of where he lives and I saw a black car with a video camera pointed at me.Then the next part I think was scrambled eggs....I dont remember this part vividly though.

Dawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Walking On Water...

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:57 am

Going into a pool of water is like going into God's spirit, diving deep into his word. The person told you to go in, receive God at his deepest. Daniel means "God is my judge", we will all be judged on this life and wether we choose life or death. With the video camera's always pointing at you I believe is God saying I am seeing you, I am everywhere. Marlina is a form of Marlene which means "High tower". Jesus is our high tower
Psalms 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer ; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust ; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top