The Muppet Caper

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Muppet Caper

Post by knight63 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Hello,

I had a dream two nights ago and i cannot seem to find the interpretation of it. In the dream, it seemed as though i was living in an apartment that represents where i live now but not quite the same layout. It was a small apartment for a bachelor and the walls were really nice mixtures of blues like Mia Sheerwoods logo above. Something happened prior and someone trashed my room before i returned from somewhere? Well, i was noticing the messiness of my room and i hear a knock at the door. Actually the door was broken off its hinges but still shut. The person knocking on the door really wanted to come in as they were trying to open the door. The person managed to peek in and it was already too late, they saw my messy apartment. So i let the person in and i was sitting on a couch to the left and she was sitting on a recliner dead center of the room. A friend was with me to my right and as i was talking to her about, we decided on watching the "The Muppet Caper" and i let her know that my friend has never seen it and she was shocked and amazed that he never seen it. The reason i am including this part of the dream is, i actually grew up on this movie and is one of my favorites and this friend in real life that never seen it in real life, gave it to me for Christmas. Also, the person i was referring to earlier is a girl that i am interested in and she lives in the building next door. Should i share the dream with her?

Thanks,

knight63

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Muppet Caper

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:01 am

Blue represents the spirit. How is your walk with Christ right now? It sounds like your friend is interested in you too as she really wants to come in. I would pray on whether to tell her this or not?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:06 am

My walk right now is probably my best in a long time. I am reading and studying the word, praying, etc. So my walk is really strong. Also, i will take in consideration about telling her and pray about it. It's not important to tell her.

Thanks.

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by knight63 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:13 am

This may just be a filler part of the dream but what do you think the messy apartment means? For the longest time, i have had a messy room in real life and finally i overcame that and now my room is spotless. In the dream, i remember my room being all tore up. Dressers opened with clothing everywhere, etc. She did not seem to mind at all. And what about the door being broken off its hinges but still shut? In real life, i always lock my door just in case any unwanted guests want to come in without knocking.

I believe this may tie into the nature somehow, but i am trying to explore the differences and similarities.

On the flip-side, it was easier for her to access my room than having it being locked.

Thank you.

knight63

knight63

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:29 pm

that part sounds like an intruder, like what a burglar would do

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down