Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jodi

Am I deceiving myself about what I think God is saying?

I'm not sure, but I think that some of the dreams and circumstances God has given me are related in that they all speak about what I am called to do. At times I am sure what that is and then I wonder if I'm not just interpreting things to suit myself. Some times I'm convinced I'm supposed to do one thing and then I'm convinced that I'm supposed to do another thing. What if I'm supposed to do each of the things I'm thinking of? What if none of them are what he's leading me into and I'm ready to bumble on into it? I'm in my 40's and not wanting to waste time doing my own things anymore. I want to get going on whatever He would have me do. Even if it's a slow process getting there, I just want to be pointed in the direction He'd have me go because I know He will provide for and lead that endeavor.
Is there a way to post a set of interrelated dreams and ask for prayer about what God is saying through the dreams? I've posted some of them individually, but maybe taken together they say something more than taken separately. I am seeking His direction for my life and get both excited and confused when I hear from Him. I'm excited because He's actually talking to me (I love the communion of His communication!!!) and confused because I don't understand what He's saying (I don't want to deceive myself about it ???)

There is also a dream which feels like a correction message, but it confuses me too. I have prayed and waited for the Lord to reveal these things to me and confirm things. I know that He will reveal and explain when it's time. But I also know that when I'm too close to something, I can get flustered and just not comprehend clearly something that He has made clear if only calmer heads were considering it.

My request is for a group of believers to pray over a set of dreams and see if God chooses to give a confirmation and/or correction through what you hear from Him about those dreams. Thanks for any help and advice you can offer. - Jodi

I sure can relate to what you are saying here. I remember for years I was like well Lord where am I called. I will tell you this that you may be called to do more than one thing for the Lord. He has no limits and he will enable us for every task. Just wait for him and he will tell you. With me he used a prophet in another state and i guess what i am saying is you will know for sure when he tells you. You will know it deep within you. Some times the Lord has corrected me in a dream so that is certainly possible. i have found that usually it is something that I have been having a hard time putting down. I will keep the matter before the Lord in agreement with you.

God bless and Love in Jesus,

Connie

Thanks for praying for me, Connie. I appreciate it.