bees teleporting system

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bees teleporting system

Post by unfailing_love on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:12 am

Please help with this dream. I had it when i was very young but its lingered on my mind to this very day and i remember the scene clearly. I was with my cousins ( who arent christian) in a different world. Then we all had to return but the teleporting system was through bees. one by one they left and i knew that it wasn't dangerous but i was still scared. In the end i stayed in this new world on my own crying.

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bees teleporting system

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:24 pm

are they still unsaved?

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unfailing_love on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:26 pm

yes they are unsaved

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:27 pm

to me it just sounds like the world of christianity, it can be mighty lonely at times. and your cousins are choosing a different world. Keep them in your prayers.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:53 pm

I have a theory about bees. This may sound a little weird, but, when my favorite uncle died (tragically in a car accident), a bee had flown up my shirt and stung me at the exact same time he died. Also, when bees have buzzed around my friends, mysteriously, I'd find out later that they were in fact pregnant. These things happened with bees when I really needed "signs" from God. Sometimes the signs help us in periods of our lives to bring us to the next level of faith with God. My faith was kind of small at the time, so I believe God sent me signs in the form of animals and insects (I could go on and on with the weird stories). I believe that bees represent life and death in a way.

When I got stung by that bee, it was like the bee was a tele-transporter for my uncle's soul, and that he was saying to me, "See ya, I'm outta here." I know.......sounds weird, and once I became a Christian again, I didn't need the signs showing me that the supernatural existed as much. I believe that God works in mysterious ways and He meets us right where we're at.....even if we're into some strange-guru-tree-hugging stuff like I was. He wants to be a part of everything in our lives, so I believe that He would use animals and insects to get to us. It says in the Bible that God used a donkey to speak to the donkey's master. Can you imagine a donkey speaking to you in your own language, telling you not to beat him? That's some weird stuff right there, but it's in the Bible, so it must be true.

I think Use Me Lord is right, but I'd like to take it a step further in that---> your footsteps are ordered by the Lord, even if you're alone on this earth. Your cousin's feet aren't ordered by the Lord because they have exercised the free will NOT to choose Jesus. Their footsteps are at the mercy of the carnal world (the bees). God has set you aside for Himself. You are apart from the crowd, and honestly, that's where you want to be. It's a good place. Trust God in all that you do.....He knows your future and He's already won all of your battles for you.

Maybe you're like a present day Abraham.....he was extremely faithful to God.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unfailing_love on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:42 am

thanks for your replies :) i greatly appreciate them and they seem pretty accurate. I'd like to emphasise this with a dream i also had when i was younger with one of my cousins from this dream. There was a miniature golden gate on top of my table. she stood in front and it remained closed, when i went in front it opened. so i think this dream with the bees mayb have been God telling me from a young age that i belong in a different world.
Thank you!
God Bless You :D

unfailing_love

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top