THE BEAUTIFUL MANSION AND THE STRANGERS IN THE BASEMENT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BEAUTIFUL MANSION AND THE STRANGERS IN THE BASEMENT

Post by ISABEL on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:26 am

HI
I had two dreams this week and both had some similarities

First I was walking through a magnificent house it was perfectly decorated. Everything was new and it looked very fancy. As I walked through the house I began to think that it was mine and that I should explore every inch of it. Then as I walked down the huge staircase I said, I wonder if it has a pool and sure enough as I got closer to the basement I saw an indoor pool. So I continued until I got to the basement when I got there, I saw two unfamiliar women. One of them looked older than the other and seemed unaware of my presence there. I saw the younger one touch the older woman inappropriately. I thought oh my goodness they are lesbians. The older woman did not seem upset of what the youngerone did.

The second dream I saw myself in a strange house and it looked like a two story town home. I knew that there were people there that I thought were my family and remember seeing my Dad. But cannot remember the others and I saw a woman that I had worked with years ago. Then I realized that there was going to be a marriage and that I was getting married but I did not know with whom. Then as I explore the house I realized that the woman I had worked with was going to marry me. I was shocked! I could not believe that the people around me seemed like it was ok. So I began to feel like I had no say in the situation that becouse the people felt it was ok then that I should go along with it.

Please let me know what you think.
Isabel

ISABEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BEAUTIFUL MANSION AND THE STRANGERS IN THE BASEMENT

Post by ISABEL on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Hi I was wondering if you had any comments for this dream I had
THE BEAUTIFUL MANSION AND STRANGERS IN THE BASEMENT

ISABEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down