THE BEAUTIFUL MANSION AND THE STRANGERS IN THE BASEMENT

Go down

THE BEAUTIFUL MANSION AND THE STRANGERS IN THE BASEMENT

Post by ISABEL on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:26 am

HI
I had two dreams this week and both had some similarities

First I was walking through a magnificent house it was perfectly decorated. Everything was new and it looked very fancy. As I walked through the house I began to think that it was mine and that I should explore every inch of it. Then as I walked down the huge staircase I said, I wonder if it has a pool and sure enough as I got closer to the basement I saw an indoor pool. So I continued until I got to the basement when I got there, I saw two unfamiliar women. One of them looked older than the other and seemed unaware of my presence there. I saw the younger one touch the older woman inappropriately. I thought oh my goodness they are lesbians. The older woman did not seem upset of what the youngerone did.

The second dream I saw myself in a strange house and it looked like a two story town home. I knew that there were people there that I thought were my family and remember seeing my Dad. But cannot remember the others and I saw a woman that I had worked with years ago. Then I realized that there was going to be a marriage and that I was getting married but I did not know with whom. Then as I explore the house I realized that the woman I had worked with was going to marry me. I was shocked! I could not believe that the people around me seemed like it was ok. So I began to feel like I had no say in the situation that becouse the people felt it was ok then that I should go along with it.

Please let me know what you think.
Isabel
ISABEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THE BEAUTIFUL MANSION AND THE STRANGERS IN THE BASEMENT

Post by ISABEL on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:50 pm

Hi I was wondering if you had any comments for this dream I had
THE BEAUTIFUL MANSION AND STRANGERS IN THE BASEMENT
ISABEL

View user profile

Back to top Go down