surrounded by snakes in a dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

surrounded by snakes in a dream

Post by Renewed on Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:23 pm

I was in a house ans as I was passing the first room, I stepped up two steps to enter the middle room. I looked ahead and saw a big snake layiing on the kitchen floor(mostly the head. It was brown sorta some kind of dark yellow included with some black in it. It reminded the size of a anaconda but it could have been a python. It did not move, just layed there.

Then I look to my right and there was a snake in a fish tank, the snake was about the same size as the tank. Someone was with me a male, took my hand because I panic, as I turend to leave there were two snakes at the bottom of the steps that was adjoining both rooms. I became more frantic becasue I was surrounded in this house by snakes but I was scared to move. I kept saying I'm scare. I'm scare. This male person attempted to guide me down the steps. Then one of the snakes that was at the bottom of the steps began crawling atop of the sofa but the funy thing was it resemble a tadpole.
I didn't move then all of a sudden I was awaken by my phone ringing.

I would like to add..... my grand-daughter came pass my house from a birthday party,and in the little gift bag was a pink toy plastic snake. Before I went to sleep, I was reading something from a african pastor who was talking about the subject snakes in his book.

Could this be the reason of this dream or what do you all sense?

Thanks

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: surrounded by snakes in a dream

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:18 pm

no i believe this dream is prophetic and the snake stuff you saw the day/night before was just a symbol God used that was fresh on your mind.

I feel like there are troubles in your house hold (or will be) but that God will hold your hand and guide you through the scary times. The tadpole/snake on your couch could be symbolic for a trouble that hasnt developed fully yet. This dream was sent to comfort you, The Lord is leading the way and with Him by your side, you have nothing to fear!
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:02 pm

hi ,hav you prayed throuh the house,been there long?,sounds like a spirit residing there[past owners mabe]yellow -fear.brown-godlessness?blak-occult? man either jesus or angel, wen you saw snake diminish to a tadpole,that is how it is ,the fear kept you from dealing to them as they deserve,your job is to stand on snakes ,[luke 10.19] the jews said we were as grasshoppers in there sight,GOD says youre more than a conqueror,so get squashing and free yourself and others will be to.hope that helps :fishwhack: D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:49 pm

Whewwwww thanks but I assure you the reaponses are not comforting at all..I 'm already dealing with some issues, do I need anymore?

Just pray for me, right now I am not in a good place, depression is trying to set in. Thingas are not going well right now and O have this fear that somethin gis about to happen.

Also just found out my counsin in SC just kill somebody, odd thing is; the Holy Spirirt brought this to my attention last week, so when I got the call today........ I wasn't shocked but amazed that it manifested........

Last edited by Renewed on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:54 pm

Renewed if there are already issues then thats what this dream was sent to you about. God is showing you He is guiding you and you have nothing to fear. I will pray for you.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:57 pm

renewed, did you post a dream a while back that had a nuclear bombing in it? i tried moving it to this section but it got erased along with a lot of others when the site had a bug. Was that you? cause i had a responce...
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:09 pm

No Daph ot wasn't me.

Also I want to mention the house was unknown to me.

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top