Diving in crystal clear water and getting pulled under

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diving in crystal clear water and getting pulled under

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:19 am

I had a dream several years ago, I think it was about 6.

I was on this short wooden pier with wooden railing. I was attached to a building of some sort and came straight out from the glass door way. People were there with me and I think my husband was too. The pier also was close to the side of a building on the left (facing away from the door) and there was still water between and that is where I was standing. At the foot of the pier the water was rough, murky, and flowing to the left very swiftly. Where I was standing I was admiring how deep and crystal clear the water was and how I could see to the bottom and even the rocks. I dove in. I got pulled into and under the swift rough water and almost as soon as that happened some hands pushed me back to the pier and out.

I had just remembered this dream and I am wondering if it could have anything to do with the dream "oin shin si" I had a couple nights ago and posted under dream symbols?
I have been petitioning God about my home and finances/debt, to take us out of slavery to financial institutions and debtors.
oin = increase
shin = Spirit of God

I know the hands pushing me out of the water is devine intervention because I have witnessed this happening to someone. When I used to go to Mexico with a mission group every summer in middle school. One year we went to Tamasopo and our group took a trip to a beautiful place called "The Bridge of the gods". http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://11.media.tumblr.com/rkC8MPSrAn8wpl7teXrjwOuCo1_500.jpg&imgrefurl=http://findout.tumblr.com/search/huasteca&usg=__DtT0gtGDfKH_xrfgULcs9oe7cgg=&h=374&w=500&sz=105&hl=en&start=32&um=1&tbnid=TDTVq9mxFUdUaM:&tbnh=97&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3DBridge%2Bof%2Bthe%2Bgods,%2BMexico%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3D1Cz%26sa%3DN%26start%3D20%26um%3D1

It was the most beautiful place I've ever been to in my life!!! That picture is only part of it and there is a land bridge the photographer is standing on and if you keep going across you see a huge river and the river also flows under the land bridge. There's also caves. The river is safe as long as you stay away from the water fall down river. I can't describe the rest of the place across the bridge it's so unique. One of the older girls in our group was swimming and got pulled into an underwater current which was very strong. Everyone around me were so scared because she could die if she went down the falls. I didn't actually see it happen but asked one of the leaders what was going on. He told me and I wasn't fazed and told him that it would be alright and he looked at me very puzzled and asked me how I know and I told him that it's not her time to go that she has a lot of work to do. I believe it was the Holy Spirit talking. He then looked upset and I couldn't tell if he was upset at me. As soon as that was said she was out of the water. She told everyone that hands pushed her out and onto the rocks. We all praised and thanked God.

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top