In a tunnel of world events before they happened.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In a tunnel of world events before they happened.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:41 pm

I had this dream on January 28,2009 The Lord is bringing a few of these dreams to mind about Earthquakes and disasters about to come well some already started.,

Dream,

I was with my boyfriend in my dream which I do not have one IRL.We were to go to my church party which was an out door picnic. My boyfriend spotted funny looking weather in a different direction then where we were heading in that direction where the horrible stormy weather was. The next thing I know we are inside this tunnel and we are parked and we could see through the tunnel openings that were like a glass window on the sides of the tunnel, and this very dark thunderous rain came down so fast that it was literally flooding and killing people all around us above this tunnel. Then we look to the other side of the tunnel and we see a huge Earthquake literally destroy thousands of peoples lives. Then we look to another side of the tunnel and see Volcano activity destroy more lives. It was like every where we looked some type of disaster was taking place one right after the other. Then we see this TV screen come down in front of us in this tunnel and on the TV the political system was using the disaster to control the American people on a global level. My boyfriend began to weep he was so heart broken at what we were seeing and I was too but it was almost like we were protected in this tunnel.I tell my boyfriend we have to believe and trust God in this situation because it had not happened yet.It was like we were seeing it before it happened. The next thing I know we are at the church picnic and my boyfriend goes in to tell my spiritual mom what we saw so she could pray and intercede. My boyfriend comes out to where I am and I ask him if he told her he says yes.Then my church friends are doing this where they pick someone and they pray and prophesy over them.They picked me and then all of a sudden they just left me sitting there and left and no one prophesied over me or prayed and I was like why do they always do that when it comes to me. I did not understand it.Then I look for my spiritual mom and she had left with out saying good bye. So I call her on someone elsses cell phone and she tells me she had to leave cause she had someone coming over for dinner.

Thanks and Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In a tunnel of world events before they happened.

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:43 am

People are busy, too busy they think; to pray for this nation (I also have been consumed by busy-ness with children and stuff) I have had a shaking dream after my son had an earthquake dream, I fasted and prayed and still from time to time pray for this area of the US. Thank you for sharing and I will continue to pray.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:07 am

I pray for the salvation of the whole world and our leaders, Jews, Israel, muslims and I also plead the blood of Jesus over the world.
It is So simple to just plead the Blood of Jesus over the whole world. I don't know what would happen if Everyone would start doing it?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:10 am

I don't mean "just" as in not to pray for their salvation too.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:46 am

Didn't even occur to me, but will start this day

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top