my whole family get on a bus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my whole family get on a bus

Post by MaMa on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:25 pm

my husband and i and our three kids were waiting at a bus stop. the bus came and it was so crowded that we couldn't find a place to even stand. my husband and i were trying to hold our kids and grabbing the bus door to stand at the bus door hoping we could just go with the bus like that (very dangerous). but once we stood at the bus door the people inside the bus were pretty much gone. (they just disappeared) only a few still left sitting on the bus. i first tried walking into the bus and finding a seat for me and my son. then i saw my husband got a big seat right next to the driver with a lot of space for all our kids to sit and roll around. so i just walked to sit right next to my husband and let my son play with my other two girls. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my whole family get on a bus

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:42 pm

This is a good dream,

God is bringing your family together because there is a vision.You will walk through different opprtunites and doors are going to open easily,whatever was hard has now been made easy by the oil of the holy spirit.You are going to start walking through double doors because of the annointing of the Lord.I feel excited for you because of happiness you will experience,the joy of being blessed.halleluya.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:24 pm

thank you peter. i do think the Lord is leading us toward something. my husband is a pastor at a church. he has been here for 8 years. he is currently leading this ministry to a whole new direction. this will bring a big change to the church. so do you think this dream is related to this? and what do you mean by double doors?

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:03 pm

Yes,the blessings of the Lord add no sorrow.As the ministry is flowing to a new direction,perfection is established even in your family,I see health,peace and as your husband brings everyone of you on board he is going to be fufilled,really.Things are going to be so easy because it is your season.Double doors of ministry opportunites and no lack my sister.

Let it be so,

Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top