Being placed into pairs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being placed into pairs

Post by butterfly on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:38 pm

I have had two dreams where I was placed with an unknown guy to complete a particular assignment. In the first dream I was to do a class presentation and was placed with an unknown guy but got sick and had to leave. In the second dream I was again placed with an unknown guy, there were about three other "couples" as well. I had to go in a pool and do a particular activity in front of an audience, I had to put some eggs in the pool and find them back, it seemed to be some kind of fun competitive activity, I utterlly refused because I cannot swim and the water would cover me completely, I nearly drowned in real life when I was younger so I was adamant in the dream that I wasn't going into the pool. The instructor of this activity as well as other persons participating became angry with me and I shouted at her and told her that I do not trust my life in her hands because when I almost drowned when I was younger my swim instructor at that time was nearby and did nothing at first to help me. Any ideas

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being placed into pairs

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:31 pm

While reading your dream, this came to me, water usually represents Spirit, and the fact that you were adamant about not allowing her to teach you how to swim, makes me wonder if there was a situation you were going through when you were younger, in which you felt like you were "drowning", and you felt as if God wasn't doing anything to help you? Are you resisting God in some area of your life? Pray on it, just some thoughts I had.

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:51 pm

A piece of interpretation,

The holy spirit is willing to walk with you through the very fears you have,and to me this is a particular issue but you feel reluctant.You look at the bigness of your trouble.The Lord is saying he is big enough,he can be trusted,he can take you through,Do not limit or try to blame him.

Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:59 pm

a piece of interpretation,

The holy spirit is willing to walk with you,You look at the the bigness of you trouble and to me this is a particular issue bothering you.You do not have to fear ,the Lord says he can lead you,he can fight for you he will be your shield.You are with the Lord.

Amen.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:00 pm

butterly,
Sorry I have posted twice but can not see them over here.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:40 am

Thanks lovelywomanofvirtue and Peter Odhiambo.

dove dove

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top