Cracked and Dry Leather Boots Restored

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cracked and Dry Leather Boots Restored

Post by Paul RT on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:39 am

I was living in a community that was struggling financially. One of the people in the community came into a windfall of two million dollars, and this meant that the money circulated in this community and made it viable.
The other image I was given was one of a pair of boots which were cracked and dry. Some leather softener or polish was rubbed into the leather, which restored them again.

In the background I could hear a song playing called “How Deep”. The lyrics are as follows:

You were broken that I might be healed

You were cast off that I might draw near

You were thirsty that I might come drink

Cried out in anguish that I might sing

How deep is Your love

How high and how wide is Your mercy

How deep is Your grace

Our hearts overflow with praise
To You

You knew darkness that I might know light

Wept great tears that mine might be dried

Stripped of glory that I might be clothed

Crushed by Your Father to call me Your own

Last edited by Mia on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : possible manifestation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cracked and Dry Leather Boots Restored

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:10 am

Brother a huge restoration hitting your way!
All the purpose and will of the Lord soon will be manifested.
The new Level you always wanted!

Then the Lord said, "Take off your shoes. You are standing on holy ground.

34I have looked and seen the trouble my people have in Egypt. I have heard them crying and I have come to make them free. Now come, I will send you to Egypt."

35`This is the same Moses the people would not accept when they said, "Who made you our ruler and our judge?" This is the one God sent to be their ruler and to make them free when he spoke through the angel in the small tree.

36It was Moses who led the people out of Egypt. He had done wonderful things and signs there, and in the Red Sea, and in the wilderness, for fBut to this day the LORD has not given you a mind that understands or eyes that see or ears that hear. 5 During the forty years that I led you through the desert, your clothes did not wear out, nor did the sandals on your feet. 6 You ate no bread and drank no wine or other fermented drink. I did this so that you might know that I am the LORD your God.

7 When you reached this place, Sihon king of Heshbon and Og king of Bashan came out to fight against us, but we defeated them. 8 We took their land and gave it as an inheritance to the Reubenites, the Gadites and the half-tribe of Manasseh.

9 Carefully follow the terms of this covenant, so that you may prosper in everything you do. 10 All of you are standing today in the presence of the LORD your God—your leaders and chief men, your elders and officials, and all the other men of Israel, 11 together with your children and your wives, and the aliens living in your camps who chop your wood and carry your water. 12 You are standing here in order to enter into a covenant with the LORD your God, a covenant the LORD is making with you this day and sealing with an oath, 13 to confirm you this day as his people, that he may be your God as he promised you and as he swore to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. 14 I am making this covenant, with its oath, not only with you 15 who are standing here with us today in the presence of the LORD our God but also with those who are not here today.

May the Lord Bless You and Keep you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Thanks mbstudent

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:26 pm

Thank you for posting that song!!! I love praise songs!!! Amen!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Odhiambo on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:36 pm

As I read the interpretaion above which I am fully agreeing with I see that yoy are called to minister to the less fortunate,You Paul,are witnessing a revival of some sorts as this community is rising from their poverty as I see shoes I think of restored authority to this people you are called to minister to,a kind of freedom.The song again confirms this act of freedom in the riches of the cross.

Peter Odhiambo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:08 pm

Thanks guys

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Dear mbstudent
Thanks for posting that passage - I take it that it is out of Exodus.
I feel a bit like Moses at the moment - being led out of my old church to a new one to exercise a new leadership ministry.
Please pray for me this morning as I meet with my old Pastor to set out what God is doing in my life, as I believe he may challenge me on whether I really think this is the Lord's leading

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top