Grand-daughter's stroller

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grand-daughter's stroller

Post by lorigary on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:00 am

Before I went to sleep I asked Jesus to reveal His heart to me. Then I had 2 dreams back to back. I was only asleep for an hour. This was this morning. Here are the 2 dreams. I have the interpretation for the first one but not the second:

Dream #1 - Tim McGraw was in his house laying on the bottom bunk of his girl's bed staring up and thinking how happy he was with his life and how much he loved his girls and his wife. Then he looks out the window and sees Faith riding on a trailer with his girls sitting at a table coloring and they were hitched up to a truck and all the carnival rides were going with them. They were going to have a picnic and carnival in their back yard. How fun! And she turns around and sees him and she blows him a kiss. You could just feel the love between the two. Very close and intimate. He was thinking how blessed he is to have such a beautiful and who loves him so much and how much he loves her. (the end)
I looked up the name Timothy and it means to Honour God. Faith means to trust God. Faith, honours God. And He loves it!!!!!!!
They go together. If you can add anything please let me know.

Dream #2 - I don't know where i was at the time, but I looked at my granddaughter's stroller and the tray was full of cigarette butts.
I knew her dad had put them there. He used it as an ashtray. I was so angry and furious with him because he didn't even care. He was bringing his lifestyle in her world. I knew he put them there because I had seen the stroller before she went to see her dad and it was clean. I knew I couldn't say anything to him because he has no respect for me. I was so furious, I had to clean it up. My thoughts were she's not going to see him for awhile and the stroller is certainly not going with her when she does. The next thing I know I see blood on my arm. It's dried and some wet. I was looking where it was coming from and I seen a small slit in my wrist. I thought wow, that's alot of blood for such a small cut. I thought maybe there was a piece of glass on the stroller. Then my next thought was, no wonder why people die when they cut their wrists because they bleed to death. (the end)
I know, kinda gruesome but I know the Lord is trying to show me something. I will share this with you, I smoke cigarettes. I've been asking the Lord to deliver me but it hasn't manifested. So I wasn't for sure if that had something to do with it.

lorigary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grand-daughter's stroller

Post by jwhita on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:16 am

Hi Lori, I think the two dreams reveal 2 aspects of His heart for you, great joy that you are His, and in the second grief that a habit of yours is killing you. There may be soemthing there about your relation with your son/son-in-law too. Judging him for something you do to. (Though I'm sure there is much more to your relationship than that.)
As for quitting, sometimes we need to act on faith to recieve, like cutting down, or throwing out the cigerrettes, or fasting. I feel like the first part of this reply id the interpretation, the second part is just advice froma brother in Christ.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lorigary on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:01 am

There is much animosity between he and I for the way he treats my daughter and not stepping up and being the man and father. He's also on drugs. And you know that might be what God is telling me, that He loves me and that He loves him too even though he has these issues that I have issues as well that needs to be dealt with. And they both are affecting her. They both are what they are, addictions and it is what it is. They both will affect my granddaughter in the long run. Thanks so much for the reply.

lorigary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:37 am

Hi Lori, I'll be praying for you. Like you said, we all have issues to work through and I certainly have mine. I've had similar problems with some of my family and didn't get along for years. But the Lord convicted me that I was being unloving and so a stumbling block instead of a light. I've been working on those relationships for a while now. God bless.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top