oin shin si Restoration Holy Spirit CONNECTING THE DOTS!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

oin shin si Restoration Holy Spirit CONNECTING THE DOTS!!!

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:38 am

I had this split second dream upon trying to fall asleep. i saw someone and they were rhyming oin shin si, oin shin su. which had all the words except for si and su. i tried doing a translation from other languages including hebrew and it came back nothing but: si-itself and su-on and that was in Italian.
I anyone has anything better...

Really Cool, also found the book of Enoch (translated) if anyone is interested!! http://www.scribd.com/doc/3968683/Hebrew-Book-of-Enoch-Odeberg-1928

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:32 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : The Bible is MUCH Better!! :))

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:55 am

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bible is better!!)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: oin shin si Restoration Holy Spirit CONNECTING THE DOTS!!!

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:14 am

I found them!!! In Psalms!!! I have yet to read it because I'm so excited!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:25 am

Psalms 119 AIN
The psalmist loves God's law
121 i have done judgment and justice: leave me not to mine oppressors,
122 Be surety for your servant for good: let not the proud oppress me.
123Mine eyes fail for your salvation, and for the word of your righteousness.
124 Deal with your servant according unto your mercy, and teach me your statutes.
125. I am your servant; give me understanding, that I may know your testimonies.
126 It is time for you, Lord, to work:for they have made void your law.
127Therefore I love your commandments above gold; yes, above fine gold.
128 Therefore I esteem all your precepts concerning all things to be right and I hate every false way.

SCHIN
Peace in keeping God's law

161 Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart stands in awe of your word.
162 I rejoice at your word, as one that finds great spoil.
163 I hate and abhor lying: but your law do I love.
164 Seven times a day do I praise you because of your righteous judgments.
165 Great peace have they which love your law: and nothing shall offend them.
166 Lord, I have hope for your salvation, and done your commandments.
167 My soul has kept your testimonies; and I love them exceedingly.
168 I have kept your precepts and your testimonies: for all my ways are before you.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:09 am

Other sweet things I am noticing some of it personal:

I heard it in the order that it is, in the Bible.

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/introduction.html

Ain or Ayin or Oin is #70 but in literal chronological order is #16
Schin or Shin is #300 but in literal chronological order is#19
70 and 300 added together is 370
16 and 19 added together is 37

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/3.html This page is so cool!!!

Three
, therefore, stands for that which is solid, real, substantial, complete, and entire.
All things that are specially complete are stamped with this number three. God's attributes are three: omniscience, omnipresence, and omnipotence. ...

Three is the first of four perfect numbers.

• Three denotes divine perfection;
  • Seven denotes spiritual perfection;...
The number three, therefore, must be taken as the number of Divine fulness. It signifies and represents the Holy Spirit as taking of the things of Christ and making them real and solid
in our experience. It is only by the Spirit that we realise spiritual
things. Without Him and His gracious operation, all is surface work:
all is what a plane figure is to a solid (John 3:6). He it is who has wrought all our works in us, and by whom alone we can serve or worship (John 4:24).

The SpiesThe Spies brought three things which
testified to the divinely perfect goodness of the land; and the
substantial realities proved the truth of Jehovah's word: "Grapes, figs, and pomegranates" (Numbers 13:23).

(pomegranates are special to me)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_(number)

In mathematics

7 is the only dimension, besides the familiar 3, in which a vector cross product can be defined.Astronomy

The Saros number of the solar eclipse series which began on -2590 April 8 and ended on -1310 May 16. The duration of Saros series 7 was 1,280.1 years, and it contained 72 solar eclipses. I was born on April 8
Christianity

In the genealogy in the Gospel of Luke, Jesus is 77th in a direct line. I was born in 1977

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:36 am

SEVENTY - Number of increase, perfected ministry.

http://www.hannahscupboard.com/dream-dictionary.html
Number Seventy Restoration
http://www.newfoundationspubl.org/types.htm

THREE-HUNDRED
- Faithful remnant (Gideon's army).
http://www.hannahscupboard.com/dream-dictionary.html

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_300.asp

300 = The Spirit of God
The Letter Shin (Gem)

The Great, The Mighty God

HaEl HaGadol, HaGebor

= 300 = The Spirit of God

The Lord Jesus declared that the Holy Spirit would lead us into all truth. He is our Divine Teacher,
the Spirit of Wisdom. He, and He alone, opens our minds to understand
the hidden Wisdom of The Word of God.
Through Him we understand:

The Parable

Hey Parabole

= 300

He is the Spirit of Wisdom. This is how He describes His Fruit (Proverbs 8.19):

My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold;
and my revenue than choice silver.
The word written is:

My Fruit

Pharri

= 300

The English word "fruit" (which is both singular and plural) is nearly identitical to
the Hebrew plural "pharut". The relation between fruit and the Spirit is very deep, originating
in the Third Day of Creation which contains the first reference to fruit in the Bible. This relates
to the Holy Spirit's role as the Nurturer of God's People.
All of these Ideas, Numbers, and Divine Names are deeply integrated. Follow the Spirit as He leads
you into infinite Light and perfect Truth of the Lord God Almighty!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:13 pm

PRAISE YAHWEH!!!!! I just found a paper I wrote on that says "I have Yahweh's promise of Restoration" and verse Jeremiah 33 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jeremiah%2033&version=NIV

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just some thoughts that are hard to put into words

Post by karen on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:32 am

Dear Hindsfeet,

You search out the scriptures and your sources well. There is a scripture that says it is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but it is the glory of a king to search out a matter.

I have some thoughts.
I believe that the Holy Spirit will always be consistent with Himself. What he says to one person say in Europe, He will say to someone else on the other side of the world. Truth does not change, facts do, and He is the Spirit of Truth, Who as Jesus said, "when He comes, He will guide us into all truth."

Lately, I have witnessed that dreamers are dreaming the same things. In one instance a dreamer helped me by telling me what they dreamed which directly involved me and my dream. The dreams intertwined and gave us understanding. So much so, that it cannot be disputed that it has come from God. In this case, I had never met the other dreamer before.

I found that very 'tender' of God to go to what I see as so much trouble.

Fruit, it has to line up with God. He only gives good gifts and His fruit is recognisable. We test the fruit in alignment with scripture. You are finding yours, and that makes me so happy. Your fruit contains seeds, and I somehow am getting something from what you are sowing in this dream thread.

Your studies, and how you kept searching the matter out. Well done girlie! You aint no quitter! What you found out speaks to me also. There is some kind of ripple effect going on, like raindrops in a puddle. I don't understand it all yet, but keep going.

You get blessed Hindsfeet, but I am seeing that the Blessing overflows to others. Then I remember we are called to be blessed and that through us, all families of the earth are blessed too. (my traditional thinking on that is changing) I had this idea of going out and 'doing' the Blessing to others. (that's hard work!) In reality, it is more like I can 'be' Blessing. God does the manifesting. A much more amazing way of being a blessing I think!

Restoration
I feel that God is doing the restoring Himself. Of us, to us etc of things that we have not known. I know that in times past, things were not revealed, but now they are unfolding. eg. In times past people were thrown out of church for receiving the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. God is restoring on the tiny scale and on the world stage. Concomitantly.

I can't say much else, but that I bear witness to you searching out the Truth and bearing much fruit. God's mysteries, (mysteria in Greek which means plans in English) His plans are stored up for us. Not stored up away from us.

I want to say this too...you may want to meditate on it. He has said it to me, and reminds me...Tell her

Your warfare has ended....

I have heard this over and over again. It does not mean roll over and do nothing. Quite the contrary. It means that you do not fight. He does. The Lord your God fights for you. You never lose because He never loses. He is almighty God. Your warfare has ended. So has your exhaustion and loss of peace.

The weapons of your warfare now are not carnal. (Us doing everything) No they are greater. MIGHTY IN God to the pulling down of strong holds on our lives. Only He can do the pulling down. We just believe, accept and confess and trust in what He is saying and doing.

Resist the Devil....yes, by submitting to God...that action to your faith, means that he has to flee from you. For God chases him off 7 ways from before your face.

The rest of faith. (Hebrew word is Nuach meaning 'rest' from which is derived the name of Noah)

What a new way to fight and receive deliverance, healing, restoration, Sotiria.

K

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Thank you Father and thank you Karen!!! I'm sorry, I didn't see this yesterday. I'm so excited that you replied because I've been asking this from God!!!

This really stood out to me:

"In reality, it is more like I can 'be' Blessing. God does the manifesting. A much more amazing way of being a blessing I think!"

Mia had replied to another post of mine that I've been wondering about (boys...) children and timelines. It reminded me of some dreams that I wasn't sure about and another one was in my mind but I didn't mention it. it was about the birth of 3 babies, 2 by women I don't know, and the other mine. When I was thinking about it something else made me think that the baby practically birthing itself and cutting it's own cord was almost exactly what you wrote, God doing the manifesting and I just sit back and watch in amazement.

I've been getting revelations of my childhood memories, how they play a role in the continuation of my oppression/fears. Control issues that I never thought of where they could have come from. God has been bringing things to the forefront.

Faith, knowing that God fights for me. I bring it to Him and watch what He does!!! I had a dream for the first time that I maimed a lion unto death and people tried to revive it and I grabbed the lion with a (mighty anger like I was saying "you do NOT undo what God has done". I'm always telling my son that he does not undo what I have done) and dragged it by the mane right in front of an oncoming train/bus.

I have been on a quest to change my traditional thinking and of those around me too. Traditional in the ways of God. I've been experiencing some traditional thinking in by a nice elderly couple. I don't think they know what to think of me! I told them how God had used them to confirm that I was at the church He wants me in and I think it made them uncomfortable. I don't know if they ever considered that God speaks in different ways. Which I had to find out on my own over many years!

I am beginning to understand what you mean by the Rest of Faith. Yesterday I needed some papers for something important and I didn't have time for a wild goose chase like I felt like God had led me through on a prior important paper hunt. I found both papers I needed within 10 min. and was back out the door and with several hours to spare I was finished!! God had led me to the exact spots the papers were in.

I feel that ripple effect too! It blesses me that God has made me a blessing!! It's like a dream come true, God using the ugly duckling who never thought it would ever be useful or beautiful. Amen.

I SO Enjoyed doing those searches!!! It was like God was opening them up to me and the Aha moments were just amazing!!!

God's been leading me the old Testament when I ask Him to speak to me. Most of the time I don't know why He gives me the verses or chapters. Then usually when I'm listening to a christian station, or at church, or even on here, I'll see/hear that same chapters and verses.

I wish my thoughts were as orderly as yours!! You all on here have been a blessing to me as well!!! I have learned a lot.

I have other dreams I am meaning to do searches on too. I don't know why I haven't done it yet!

I had a similar experience with another dreamer on here too, Way too cool!

Fruit, finding the fruit, it's true I am in the process of finding my fruit! Trying to understand what it means too!

What is sotiria?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Way too cool Hindsfeet!

Post by karen on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:21 am

My understanding is Sotiria - It is a Greek word that we have translated Salvation, but it means so much more!

Healing, abundance, protection, deliverance, safety (Sozo in Greek is another version) To me it parallels the true meaning of Shalom in Hebrew. (nothing missing, nothing broken)

Here's a fuller reference
Salvation soteria (so-tay-ree-ah) Strong's #4991
Compare "soteriology"
Deliverance, preservation, soundness, prosperity, happiness, rescue, general well-being. The word is used both in a material, temporal sense. The NT especially uses the word for spiritual well-being. Salvations is a present possession.

Salvation soterion (so-tay-ree-on) Strong's #4992
Rescue, deliverance, safety, liberation, rescue, preservation, and the general word for Christian salvation. (compare "soteriology") Soterion only occurs 5 times. Soteria the generic word, occurs 45 times. It is an all-inclusive word signifying forgiveness, healing, prosperity, deliverance, safety, rescue, liberation, and restoration...

On a practical note, I recommend MBstudent for questions on deliverance, he has a wealth of written scriptures to speak out and 'help us to obtain and lay hold of' our Soteria. I can only say it is working for me and receiving was easy.

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:51 am

Thanks for the word study Karen!! I will have to ask MB about the questions.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:05 am

Dove-solutions is another source. She is our deliverance minister moderator whose life is dedicated to deliverance.

Hugs,
mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Thanks Mia! I have thought about it and I think you are right. I don't know why I need to be prodded like this to ask her LOL, it's a simple question!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:16 pm

LOL We're here to help, darlin'!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Thank you!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:30 pm

Karen, I was looking through my browser history and saw this posting in there and it caught my attention. I re-read my dream/vision thing and then I re-read your reply and what it brought up was my "apple tree" dream and also towards the end of your reply I thought of my "Delete That" dream! What do you think? http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/apple-trees-with-ripe-and-rotten-apples-t8649.htm?highlight=apple+tree

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/delete-that-t8271.htm?highlight=delete+that
You spoke of planting seeds, apples don't sow seeds until they fall to the ground and the seeds come out after the fruit rots away.

"You also referred to the Baptism of the Holy Spirit
There is some kind of ripple effect going on, like raindrops in a
puddle.
but I am seeing that the Blessing overflows to others.

it is more like I can 'be' Blessing. God does the manifesting. A
much more amazing way of being a blessing I think!

Restoration
I
feel that God is doing the restoring Himself. Of us, to us etc of
things that we have not known.
I bear witness to you searching out the Truth and bearing much fruit."
That's only a little bit of it!
HA!! Look what I found at the very end of your reply!!

"The rest of faith. (Hebrew word is Nuach meaning 'rest' from which is
derived the name of Noah
)

What a new way to fight and receive
deliverance, healing, restoration, Sotiria."

Notice in my apple dream I had my sleeping bag layed out on the green grass?!
You've got to reply to this!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:44 pm

this is soo cool... i like!

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Sister, are you seeing it too? It's not just my imagination?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top