pregnancy and a dog...warning maybe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pregnancy and a dog...warning maybe?

Post by musicalstars2001 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:41 am

This is very odd, I had a dream that was in 3 segments but all dealing with the same thing. I hope someone can bring an interpretation...

1) I was in a house with my dog, a golden retriever, and my "future husband" came home. I had just announced to him that I was pregnant. After that, my dog wanted to go outside, I thought to go to the bathroom. Well, it was dark outside and as soon as I took him out, he started growling as if he sensed something was outside. I remember talking to my hubby about it and that was it.

2) I was in the house, doing something in the living room and remember sensing and feeling kinda scared about something I thought I saw lurking about outside, and it was nighttime. I called my "future hubby" over and told him I was scared about something and he agreed to pray with me. We sat on the floor and just prayed in the spirit. I remember my dog was next to us, and she was being nervous. I specifically remember saying her name, "chloe, sit." After we got done, nothing that I could see was different. Then my dog, with her nose, kept pointing from me to my stomach. She did this twice. I remember telling her, "there's nothing wrong, my baby's going to be fine." (or something to that effect) that was it.

3) I was in the kitchen and my friend from school was over and I was preparing food. We were just talking and you could I was finally showing from the pregnancy. My "future hubby" came home and we just had a casual conversation and then I remember putting my hands over my stomach and saying, "why is there a lot of kicking going on in here," when my hubby put his hands on my stomach. (I remember thinking as I was watching, what does that mean, and I heard a voice say the scripture about two nations being in your womb.)

So that's pretty much it, I hope someone can help out with this. I feel it's definitely a warning dream, but then it kind of has me wondering about my kids, if i need to pray about them....

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pregnancy and a dog...warning maybe?

Post by unaday* on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:54 am

These are my thoughts,
I believe that there is a 'greatness'- a double ministry that you are or will be impregnated with. I believe your dog Chloe - represents a friend that you are forming now or will be forming in the future- it may be a dog but a golden retriever is gentle- friend like. the name Chloe means verdent (green) and blooming (something new)
I believe the 'future hubby' represents the Holy Spirit.

Whatever is in you are is about to be put in you is powerful enough to cause the enemy to create an assignment against you ( to destroy what is in you) I believe your friend will warn you prophetically of what is in you and the assignment to destroy you.

The holy spirit reveals ALL Mysteries...at the end of your dream when the husbandman but his hand on your stomach the word or prophetic word from the scriptures was audible. He revealed to you what is in you- and it's potential.

these are my thoughts please pray on this!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:26 am

Trust the Lord
is all about the promise of that covenant relationship you want.
the promises are birthing inside you,but one is the chosen
the dog nose is the discerment given to you in this matter.
Since you have conceived in your heart more than one option.
remember the Scripture Rebekah was the niece of Abraham..
she came from a place of Idolatry,the place where abram was brought forth..
The representation of the world and God,the old and the new..
Trust the Lord..He will be revealing things clearly as soon as you are approaching your season..is not that far.
He is in control and working on your case.
by their fruits you will know...the Holy Spirit will guide you.
May the Lord Bless You and keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:39 am

thanks so much! that helps bring more to light and something for me to
ponder. I don't know if this helps any, since both of you mentioned the
covenant and promises coming to pass. It seems that with both of your
interpretations that it may be directed towards my calling. I have been
seeking God on what my calling is specifically and this past weekend I
do believe I received my calling.

MBStudent: when you mentioned that in my heart there's a possibility
that I might've formed more than one option: that may bear witness to the fact that
part of me isn't quite settled in my mind about this calling only
because my calling has nothing to do with what I spent more than half
my life pursuing, which is music. (These are just my thoughts after
just having read both comments.) So if this does have to do with my
calling then that kinda makes sense with that.

unaday and mbstudent:

I really believe that this dream has to do with my calling overall.

when you said that one would be the chosen, referring to the scripture that was told to me, about the 2 nations? I'm thinking maybe that the calling that God has for me, is obviously the chosen one, and then the music would be the minor? And I guess that's where the double ministry would come in? Not sure...still thinking...

For some reason it does bear a lot of witness with having to do with my calling.

Last edited by musicalstars2001 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:42 am

unaday: i was just thinking...I'm thinking maybe the friend in the dream may be Jesus? It was just a thought. The friend in the dream was clearly a friend from school that I just recently had been forming a friendship with that God had opened that door and that we have a lot in common.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top