Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Delaine

Surgery on Thursday, Oct. 2

Hello Dream Family!

It is such a blessing to have brothers and sisters that I can connect with via cyberspace!

I will have surgery on Thursday to remove a polyp from my colon that is cancerous and a few more inches of my colon. I have no anxiety about the whole thing. I totally trust God that I am healed. I only ask that you pray that I have a speedy recovery. I am expected to be in the hospital 3-5 days.

I will certainly miss hearing from all of you during that time. Thank you in advance for your prayers! huggins

Delaine

Delaine,

I would be happy to lift you in prayer and there is no time like the present! I will lift you up again in prayer this week.

Know that we love you!

Father,

We lift our sister in Christ Delaine to you and ask Lord that you will be with her and give her encouragement as she undergoes surgery this week. Father we also ask that you would give the surgeons steady and skillful hands. Lord we come in agreement with Delaine and speak that she is healed in Jesus name and that no weapon formed against her will prosper. Jesus died for our healing....it says in your Word....by His stripes we were healed. You already paid the price! Lord we thank you for a speedy & full recovery. We give you all the glory and the honor and the praise!!

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

Connie,

I thank God for you! You are such an inspiration and encouragement. I pray that God continues to use you for HIS glory!!!! kiss

Delaine

I'm praying as well Delanie!

I loved what you said "I totally trust God that I am healed". Those are words of faith and I can tell you are in the right place in your mind and God has honored that. So many times people say I'm trusting God to be healed...but we ARE ALREADY healed.

You will use this as a testimony of God's power and grace. Pay close attention to the things he will teach and show you so you can spread the good news that God is FAITHFUL!!

YOU ARE BLESSED!

Cholette,

You are very gracious. At the very beginning of this, I felt that this was for the glory of God.

I will certainly pay attention to what God shows me. I needed to hear what you wrote. Thank you for your prayers!

Love and blessings kiss

Delaine