REPOST:Need Clarity Interpreting Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPOST:Need Clarity Interpreting Dream

Post by blessedwomen on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Hi Everyone! Just 3 nights ago i had been given this dream:
I was in a house, apparently it was our house(not familiar to me). There were not just my family but, other people/child there whom were not familiar to me. I remember seeing a child crouch down against the wall with his head down and he lifted up his head as i approached and said to me," A hurricane is coming, a hurricane is coming. Go into the basement, go now! Run! When the child said to run i knew that i needed to do what the child had instructed me to do without hesitation. I quickly woke up the children and got my husband, for everyone to go down into the basement. As soon as everyone were gathered together i heard a down pour of rain coming down. strange thing in the dream no one was afraid, peaceful. While in the basement a saw a white women whom was unfamiliar, but i scensed she didnt trust me or i maybe because she didn't know me. Anyway, i remember looking at myself and realized that i was pregnant and so was this women. I remember that she was about to give birth and I was the only who could deliver her baby. In the end i delivered her child. Please help shed some clarity on this.

Last edited by blessedwomen on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : REPOST)

blessedwomen

blessedwomen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPOST:Need Clarity Interpreting Dream

Post by True Flight on Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:48 pm

My thoughts are

The house is you and your family
There is a storm/trial headed your way
The basement is your foundation/your streangth in Christ
You would be wise to spend time there with your family, to help get threw the storm
As far as the White woman goes, I cold be way off, But
Have you recieved the baptism of the Holy Spirit?
Is this something your not comfortable with?
Sounds to me like God wants you to have it.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessedwomen on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:01 am

Thanks true flight. I live in Florida. Hurricane's are common here. I precieve that a hurricane represents a trial but, we were not afraid there was peace as we went down into the basement. I am a born again believer and my faith is strong in Christ Jesus. I have recieved the baptism of the Holy Ghost. I have been suggesting to my husband for him to recieve the baptism of the Holy Spirit so, that he can stand through the storms of life. In real life I think something going on with his son jamie. He is 24 and does not live with us. I never met him . We were both married before. So, i need clarity with me being pregant and delivering someone else baby and the down pour of rain. If anyone has inspiration from the Lord please, send a reply. Thanks again true flight for the insight.

blessedwomen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top