Spiders!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spiders!!!

Post by nubava on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:47 pm

I was in an unknown room talking to two unknown guys, in the dream I thought I knew them. Suddenly we saw two small yellowish spiders with black spots, like Dalmatians going up the wall, then I saw another one lower than those two also going up, it had more orange color. One of these guys started measuring the legs of the spiders on the go, the legs were not very long but they seemed to be bushy, covered with its own yellowish hair. I didnít understand why that guy was measuring the legs of the spiders. I also thought to myself where those spiders keep coming from. And suddenly the spiders disappeared under the floor molding.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spiders!!!

Post by nubava on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Ok, this is so interesting that I had three different dreams which indicated my problems with warts.
1. Crows - five crows - five warts on my left hand and left foot.
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/symbols-f3/what-do-crows-mean-t6781.htm
2. Spiders - three spiders - three warts. IRL the three warts which came back after a procedure of eliminating them and I was quite surprised that the three of them returned and I couldn't understand why. So the dream showed beforehand my feelings and that three warts returned.
3. Bugs - I killed three bugs - three warts. So this is happening at the moment and the warts are almost gone.
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/symbols-f3/bugs-and-teeth-meaning-t7354.htm

I still wonder whether the warts are connected to some spiritual things, i.e. unforgivenes, fear, thoughts,etc. Doed anyone know? I pray that the Lord give a revelation concerning this matter.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top