Marriage dreams!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage dreams!

Post by nubava on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:43 pm

These couple of days I have been dreaming about marriage so I wanted to know what they mean.
Dream #1
I was at my old apartment doing my make up, I thought I look beautiful. But accidentally I put to much sparkling blush and was trying to take it off. Everyone in my family was dressing up and getting ready for my wedding. My sister went down on the elevator. Then I appeared already in the banquet hall, it seemed to me that the wedding ceremony already finished. A baby was in my arms. My ex-boyfriend approached me sat down on my left and was telling me how difficult it was to find a husband or wife these days, at the same time I saw my cousin approaching me from my right and she told me the same thing. Then my ex-boyfriend asked me if the baby was mine. I told them that I appreciate the fact that I had found my mate. I told him that I/we had the baby before we got married.

Dream #2
I was in a shop where there were a lot of people, in the crowd I saw my ex-boyfriend, he looked at me and disappeared. I went out of the shop wanted to get into my car but my classmate letís name him Sam told me to leave my car in the parking and go with him. I had a black car, from inside it was dark, I couldnít find any parking place but eventually I parked and got into his car and we left. His car was also black, dark from inside. But in the car I wasnít in a good mood and as if I was ready to cry as I in the shop something happened and I didn't want to tell him, not to bother him.
Dream #3
I was in the classroom of my school, my classmate letís name him Sam approached me and asked to marry him. I didnít know what to answer; he gave me instead of an engagement ring a bracelet. I was surprised and told him that if I was gonna marry him and say yes it wouldnít be comfortable for me to wear the bracelet, I would need a ring. He was disappointed but said ok and went to menís restroom to throw away garbage as well as the flowers he brought. I was waiting for him in the school for a long time but he didnít come. I went out of the school and saw that he was waiting for me in the car with his friend. I tried to get into the car from the right side but there was not enough room to open the door but I squeezed myself inside the car. But the front seat was pushed back and there was not enough room to sit conveniently. I asked Samís friend to push his seat back, he reluctantly did it. This time his car was also balck and dark from inside. And we drove away.

Last edited by nubava on Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:22 pm; edited 6 times in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Marriage dreams!

Post by Guest on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:52 am

Both dream are the same.
and is your answer about what you had prayed God For.
The reason He had given you a bracelet and not a ring ..is because you have been God's choice for this man life.
He who finds a wife finds what is good
and receives favor from the LORD. and you are Highly blessed and Highly favor.
Samuel means because "I have asked God For"
Even when your ways are not the same right now..Jesus will make this union possible.
No one will take your place,The Lord is reserving that Space for you.
Keep Praying..some blessing we have to fight it with God.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:22 pm

MB, thanks a lot for your post, I appreciate your insight on these dreams. I have never thought of a bracelet from this point of view.

Last edited by nubava on Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 3 times in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:39 am

mbstudent wrote:
Samuel means because "I have asked God For"

Actually I picked up this name accidentally like a cover name but still I like the meaning of it

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:48 am

Hi Nubava. I read your post, and the link to the old post, and see some siilarities in all these dreams. First, in every one is your very natural desire for marriage. Jesus loves you and He knows your desires and wants to give them to you, so don't worry over it, just listen to His voice. He has someone for you.

The other similarity is that in every case, things weren't right. In one you missed the wedding, in another youwere sad and cried. In another you got a bracelet instead of a ring, and the boy had to go get rid of some garbage. maybe a bracelet is nice, and may be appropriate in some cultures, but in this culture it says the wrong thing. The ring symbolizes something eternal and unbroken, and that is what you want in marriage, someone who is committed not just soemone who wants something from you. I think He is saying, wait till things are right. Trust Me.

Bless you sister.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:15 am

but if we take the bible as a reference we noticed that bracelets were given to women (Taking about Godly women or woman with God's assigments) in the event of fullfilling God's will
in covenant relationship.
Eleazar put a ring and a bracelet on Rebekah's arm
and on this passage same apply when Judah failed to fullfill the Lord's Command:
18Juda said: What wilt thou have for a pledge ? She answered: Thy ring and bracelet, and the staff which thou holdest in thy hand. The woman therefore at one copulation conceived.
19And she arose and went her way: and putting off the apparel which she had taken, put on the garments of her widowhood.
20And Juda sent a kid by his shepherd, the Odollamite, that he might receive the pledge again, which he had given to the woman: but he, not finding her,
21asked the men of that place : Where is the woman that sat in the cross way? And when they all made answer: There was no harlot in this place,
22He returned to Juda, and said to him: I have not found her; moreover the men of that place said to me, that there never sat a harlot there.
23Juda said : Let her take it to herself ; surely she cannot charge us with a,lie: I sent the kid which I promised: and thou didst not find her.
24And behold after three months they told a lie, saying: Thamar, thy daughter in law hath played the harlot, and she appeareth to have a big belly. And Juda said : Bring her out that she may be burnt.
26But when she was led to execution, she sent to her father in law, saying: By the man, to whom these things belong, I am with child. See whose ring, and bracelet, and staff this is.
The seeds inside your heart,Only one is the right one.
The counsel Of God shall prevail..Keep Praying
May the Lord Bless you and keep you

Back to top Go down

Post by jwhita on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:42 am

Hi Mb, In those instances the bracelet didn't represent a personal commitment. Eleazer didn't marry Rebecca, and Judah certainly didn't treat Tamar correctly. If you take each of these and look at them, and several other postings about marriage, in each something is just not right. If you need to be sure about any decision in your life, marriage is it. And as with any decision, if things aren't right, wait and pray.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:01 am

it means a pledge to a promise,
in her case she wants something from God,
And God is pledging His promise that He is working on it.
And showing her that things birthing inside here are fighting right now to manifest..
the struggle had a guidance the Holy Spirit that eventually will allow her to have the discerment she needs in this case.
I did not said she needs to marry her mother's best friends son
All I said is what has been revealed to me in the dream.
The other things ,she knows better than me how her heart stands in front of God in this matter.
But I repeat one more time,The counsel Of the Lord shall Prevail.
Sometimes we want to know all at once about matters like this.
But there is always a waiting time.but we must rest assured that when things manifest itself will be greater than our best expectations.
I hope this will clarify some of the statements I had made.
I am using the Bible as my guide..God had commanded Judah to raise descendant for his deceased son's But he did not want to give his last son to her,So God had to intervined...the case of Tamar I use it as a reference to show you that bracelet was given as a pledge to a promise.
I intended that way when I wrote my quote earlier.
Sorry for the Confusion..
May the Lord Bless You and Keep you.

Back to top Go down

Post by acatlin86 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:31 am

After praying for a girlfriend my husband had a dream with him and I married living in a house. He was 13 years old when he had the dream and having no clue who I was. He lived in Florida and I was living in Iowa at the time. We meet in July 08 at rock concert. He was stationed in Nebraska. A little over a month later we started dating. Before we got married, we had bought a house. That we love! I just wanted to share with everyone. I love my husband and daughter. This is the happiest I ever have been.

acatlin86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Hi everyone, I am sorry for the confusion and debates. By posting these dreams I was hoping to get some clarification, direction and not straight answer - go and marry this or that guy. I believe that these type of discussions bring hidden things and details into light. I thank all of you very much for your help.
mbstudent wrote:And God is pledging His promise that He is working on it.
And showing her that things birthing inside here are fighting right now to manifest..

When I read MB's first post it spoke to my spirit. There is a message in the post for me which I receive, especially in your first post. The thing that was new for me was the bracelet and I think he made his point clear. I agree with you that these dreams show that there is something going on behind the curtains before manifesting.

I will be praying for more revelation!

Last edited by nubava on Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:53 pm

nubava, from experience, I'm speaking this will all sincerity and utter adamantcy (lol is that a word) PLEASE try not to figure all this out right now. God has spoken to me that these dreams are about your future mate. the ex boyfriends and friends could be symbolic. a lot of my dreams about my hubby that were prophetic had symbolic people in them. Mia wrote a teaching about symbolic people you can find it at heartsongministry.com keep all these dreams writtendown. later after you have already married the guy, let him read them.... actually you better post it online somewhere and then let him read it. my husband was more impressed with the ones he knew I couldn't go back and change later. I'm so excited for you! remember, He who is faithful will do it!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:57 pm

ps once you have met him, all these dreams should make sence... that's how it happened with me. when I was married to my ex I dreamed I was married to "the man I was supposed to be with" and his movie star cousin was hitting on me . I was thinking " not even a movie star could tear me away from this man! lol when I woke up I repented cause I was dreaming about another man.... a couple years later when I went through my divorce and met my now hubby, he was telling me about his movie star cousin who was a womanizer!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Amen Daph...I really love your story! I think about your story all the time. GOD IS GOOD!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Hi, what about Genesis 24 when Abraham's servant gives Rebekah two bracelets and a nose ring? He he was supposed to find a wife for Isaac as Abraham had commanded him and he gave the bracelets as a promise.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:10 am

hi, nubava

in dream#1 could the baby represent the hope of being married?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:28 pm

I also thought that the baby could be the hope or the seed of the faith for this uion This baby boy was like the one I saved from the hands of the wicked man in my dream Wicked man and two babies. http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/wicked-man-two-babies-t6896.htm

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:53 am

Well, I was actually thinking could the baby respresent the hope of marriage in general, not necessarily to a certain person. To me a baby always mean a fresh new start, a new life, a hope or a promise it's not always a person.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:02 pm

well, by "this union" I referred to the dream, to my words from the dream, especially when in the dream #1 I didn't see the face of the groom and didn't know who he was.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top