Dream to pray about

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream to pray about

Post by amma71 on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:27 pm

OK.. so I have been thinking about this dream for a while. I dont remember when I had the dream, but it has really been on my mind and really feel God's leading to put it in this forum. I also thought that I had written it in my journal, but I paged through and can't find where I wrote it... so I am just going to ask the Lord to bring it to my memory as accurate as possible.

I was standing on the road where I used to live. It is a small town (rural community), pretty road with trees old victorian style houses. All of a sudden I see UFO type spacecrafts fly over the road (like the movie armageddon, but with slightly smaller space ships.) The UFOs start beaming down on the houses and the houses all start to change into a big buildings-sky scraper type buildings. The whole street was turning into like the down town of a huge city similar to New York or Chicago...

People began to come out of their houses all over the street to see what was going on and I ran across the street kitty-corner to a house that had been transformed and went inside. I remember feeling reluctant to go in, but felt like I had to- almost like it was God's will and was compelled to find out what was happening. I remember a sense of compassion for all the people. So I went in and tried to hide because there were all these people and I wasn't sure if I could trust them. The people inside all seemed to be in groups and to be marching in lines... like you would see in the military-on a base, but they were just ordinary people (but somewhat unified). I wasn't sure if aliens were taking over or what and wanted to be careful. So... anyway... there was an escalator moving, and then I realized that there was really nowhere to hide and the lines of people started coming at me. I was afraid at first because I didn't know what was going to happen... but when they were upon me and overtook me they walked right by me like it was no big deal that I was there....

I do have some basic thoughts about this dream, but I am reluctant to share because I am wondering if God may give me confirmation of some sort.. but... that was the dream.

amma71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream to pray about

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:01 pm

I had a very Similar dream!!! i'm going to post also :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:42 pm

Did the people that were uniformly walking seem like they were mesmerized or without will sorta, like they were just going with the flow or mind controlled

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amma71 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:54 pm

They just seemed to not pay attention to me, but it was very ordered and controlled like. I am not sure about the mind controlled, but they were definitly not paying attention to me.

amma71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:11 pm

our dream seems to be about the same period of time. the aliens in my dream took charge and people were the same as in your dream, kind of absent mindedly following the leaders...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by amma71 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Did you actually see any leaders though? Because in my dream there wasn't anyone or anything there that seemed to be leading them. I never actually saw any aliens in mine...just the space ships and just lots of people. Come to think of it, I did feel a sort of compassion for them as lost.. I had to help them.

amma71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:00 pm

The aliens were the ones that had taken the power from the leaders but it was only understood, i didn't see any human leaders.

The aliens were not unlike the pictures of them but they were more monsterish/humanoid, and a greenish color, they were not slow moving and they spoke all languages and with their mouths not through telepathy. they were very domineering but with real power not the fake wishful power that people in high places pretend to have.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top