Swings with adults?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swings with adults?

Post by aliveforjesus on Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:06 am

Hi! I had a dream where there was a very large, adult, swing set..It was probably forty feet tall, with long ropes which reached to the ground. Instead of a typical swing set seat, there was a circular round disk attached to the base of the rope, where a person was to sit and swing. But, the disk was rather small, and as I watched other adults swing, I was aware that what they were doing was dangerous. I wished to experience what they were but was apprehensive about taking the risk, considering they could fall of the little, unstable disk..

Any thoughts?
Thanks!!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swings with adults?

Post by jwhita on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:54 am

Hi alive, I see 2 possible interpretations. I don't have a revelation, so try them on for size and see if they fit. Both are very obvious and it could mean something entirely different. And both could be true too.
1. Adults, who should be mature people in Christ, are playing when they should be doing something else, and of course that is dangerous.
2. Sometimes you have to take a risk to get something good in your life.
I lean toward the first one, because a swing goes back and forth, it's a picture of wavering. But you were the one who got the dream, so what's the Lord been saying to you?

God bless you Alive, and may the Holy Spirit clarify the message for you in Jesus' name.

jwhita

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aliveforjesus on Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:15 am

Thank you so much Jwhita, I think the first one may appy..Babe in Christ- etc...This was very helpful...Have a blessed day!!

aliveforjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top