Big diamond/ Engagement ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big diamond/ Engagement ring

Post by nubava on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:34 pm

In this dream I was holding I think an engagement ring and I noticed that the diamond on the ring was missing. In the dream I thought/knew the ring belonged to my mom and I was worried what she would say as I thought I had done something wrong and lost the diamond but I was not sure, I was confused. The ring itself was shiny, may be platinum or white gold, however didn't have any mark of a stone being attached on it. I was holding it and searching the diamnod. Eventually somehow the diamond was found, my father found it, he gave it back to me. The diamond was very big. I think my mom even didn't notice the missing diamond.

What could this possibly mean?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big diamond/ Engagement ring

Post by nubava on Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:22 am

Any ideas?

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:04 am

Dear Nubava
Very interesting dream.
I have not taken the accuracy test yet.If what I say is not what the lord tells you,please toss it.
Please ask God if it's a about your family or is it about church.
What came into my mind:how on earth did your mother in your dream not notice that such a huge diamond was missing from the ring.
Ring can be maybe engagement,Groom and Bride,Christ and Church.Also it can mean covenant.But it is in fact the same.
Diamond is a valuable thing.Maybe it's gift(s) of the spirit.
Mother can be your real mother of course,but she can also represent the Church perhaps.Just like your father may be your real father,but maybe also the Heavenly Father.When I dream about my father,he often represents the Heavenly Father.Please ask the Holy Spirit about these.
I see in your dream that it bothers you very much that the diamond is missing,while you realized in the end your mother didn't notice it was missing.

Maybe your dream is about churches or christians in churches,who don't realize they are missing the gift of the Holy Spirit and the works of God. You realized, or God made you realize this.The Heavenly Father wants put the gifts and works of the Holy Spirit back,he wants many of the parts of the Body of Christ to realize its importance.
Also I found this verse:

"Can a maid forget her ornaments, or a bride her attire? yet my people have forgotten me days without number."(Jeremiah2,32.)

Please ask the Lord for revelation.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top