stung by bees

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stung by bees

Post by Ivy on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:19 am

Hi,

I had a dream that I was stung by a swarm of bees, mostly on my upper body and especially on the head. I was lying down and as I was being stung, my only relief was that any bee that stung me would also die. Meaning?? Please help.

A few days ago I had two consecutive dreams about babies. I have a 3month old my self and in the first dream I was suprised that my baby just suddenly stsrted sitting then imediately walked. i was very suprised and commented to that effect. Then two days later I dreamt of a baby I did not know but similar age whom when I put down started walking to my suprise. I tried to catch the baby fearing that he would fall only to have the baby sprint away. I was totally suprises and commented as to how such a small baby could walk and run????What do you think this means??
Ivy

Ivy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: stung by bees

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:32 pm

bees on the head ;attack on your mind,thoughts,ie doubts fears unbeleif?,or migranes?bring every thought captive ehich exalts itself above jesus.put on the full armour of god,2 babys could be 2 things you get involved in,that take off quik,you will need your runng shoes on. tornado :snicker: :

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:40 pm

Ivy i posted my thoughts under your other post in the dream and vision questions section.
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top